processor clock speed

miststudent2011

New to this forum
I had a small doubt regarding processor clock speed does clock speed is a factor for comparing two laptops I had toshiba laptop c50d a 40010 with amd processor of clock speed 1.5ghz while my friend had lntel processor i3 with clock speed of 2.3ghz in his lenovo laptop while handling tasks both have the same performance do clock speed really mater in performance???

please explain me

AbhMkh

Ambassador of Buzz
I had a small doubt regarding processor clock speed does clock speed is a factor for comparing two laptops I had toshiba laptop c50d a 40010 with amd processor of clock speed 1.5ghz while my friend had lntel processor i3 with clock speed of 2.3ghz in his lenovo laptop while handling tasks both have the same performance do clock speed really mater in performance???

please explain me

In everyday usage you wont feel a difference, but in more intensive applications like games and video/image editing software you will a massive difference.

Intel is always better than amd, also if you are comparing clockspeeds in intel only processors from same generation are comparable

Top Bottom