PROBS WITH DVD BURNING

Status
Not open for further replies.

balav

Right off the assembly line
HI FRIENDS IM BALA RECENTLY GOT REGISTERED INTO THE FORUMS . I BOUGHT A DVD WRITER 4 MONTHS BACK . IVE GOT LOTS OF DVD VIDEO FILES LEFT IN MY SYSTEM WITHOUT THE IFO,BUP FILES . I LOVE TO WATCH THOSE MOVIES IN THE DVD PLAYER ON MY TELEVISION . SO CAN ANYBODY PLZ EXPLAIN ME A PROCEEDURE TO WRITE THESE FILES ONTO A DVD SO THAT I CAN PLAY THOSE ON A DVD PLAYER .

MARK THIS IVE GOT ONLY: "*.VOB" FILES .

I USED NERO SHOWTIME BUT ITS SHOWIN SOME 7.9 GB SPACE REQUIRED WHEN I ADD ALL THE FILES . SO PLZ HELP ME .

Vyasram

The pWnster
U cant write using showtime , use nero burning rom and select dvd video mode . Most dvd players hv support for vob files. Just choose the files in nerobr and burn them

If you wanna burn more than 4.7 gb use a dual layer dvd (check whether ur writer supports it )

ALSO AVOID USING BLOCK LETTERS AS IT MAKES READING DIFFICULT WHILE POSTING

OP
B

balav

sorry yaar its not workin , its still askin for *.iso and*.ifo files ,when i try to burn them using a nero burninh room . initially its tellin dvd compliance failed , when i check the error its showin that there is no ifo or iso files

OP
B

balav

what yaar , without selecting dvd video in the menu how would it show the dvd compliance test failed .
plz advice me in a better manner

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
Choose to make a DVD in Nero Express. When it asks you to which files you want to burn, import the VOB files. Nero will make the DVD file structure itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom