hardwares purchased:
p4 2.8 GHz dual core cpu
intel 946 GZIS original mobo
512 MB DDR2 667Mhz RAM
80 GB samsung HDD
XFX 7600 GT , 256 mb
samsung 18 X dual layer DVD writer
Cabinet ... with exhuast fan and side cooling + 450 W PSU

pls tell me wat shud be the temperatures of cpu /gfx card at full and ideal load condition

the problem is that when i play far cry (@1024 resolution,maxed settings) the exhaust fan(60mm) rotates very very fast( i can listen the spinning sound) and suddenly after 20 to 30 mins the games crashes and i have to restart

now the strange thing ...this happens when i am playing with cheats(god mode,all weapons and 999 ammunitions)

but when i am not playing with cheats there are no issues(except that i die and game is over within 5 mins :D :D)

is this system problem or bcos of cheats?

shantanu

Technomancer
no !!! this is because of some corruption caused by the cheats in the game and the game uses your GPU and CPU over extent because of the corruption caused by the cheats... so , , there is no problem in your HARDWARE,,,

dont worry ,,,

and the temps. MOBO :40-45 is normal ,, till 50 also its bearable
CPU 35-45..

OP
P

paul_007

Padawan
shantanu_webmaster said:
no !!! this is because of some corruption caused by the cheats in the game and the game uses your GPU and CPU over extent because of the corruption caused by the cheats... so , , there is no problem in your HARDWARE,,,

dont worry ,,,

and the temps. MOBO :40-45 is normal ,, till 50 also its bearable
CPU 35-45..

thx 4 reply... are these temperature for idle conditions

shantanu

Technomancer
these temp. are for normal (IDLE + little work,,,) may increase to +10 degrees while gaming and all..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom