Problems with laptop

ajayritik

Technomancer
Hi I have a Dell inspiron 1525 Laptop which for the past few days has started showing some up some problems. Couple of days back while working on it I got a blue screen and then I restarted it. It then while booting up gave me an option to repair something which I didn't select and selected boot normally. However after this I got a message indicating the HDD not detected. After this for long time I continued to get the same message that HDD not detected. Then yesterday after leaving it like that for long time I was able to boot and able to get into the operating system however whenever I opened any app the system started hanging up. Again after restarting it again showed a message that HDD not detected. Finally late last night I was able to boot up and able to work without any issues. However since this is happening on and off I'm not sure what the problem could be? Would it be the operating system getting corrupted or the HDD dying out?

Can someone help?

ALIEN'D

Broken In
The SATA IDE cables are loose or atleast the RAM is displaced from its slot. Can you please tell if it tells you to boot from key 'r' ? If it does, clean your laptop,and check the cables and slots one by one. The screen is BSOD. HDD dying is very rare, it still can be the glitch.

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
The SATA IDE cables are loose or atleast the RAM is displaced from its slot. Can you please tell if it tells you to boot from key 'r' ? If it does, clean your laptop,and check the cables and slots one by one. The screen is BSOD. HDD dying is very rare, it still can be the glitch.
This is exactly what my cousin also suggested. Just to remove and check the cables.
It doesn't tell me to boot with R key etc.

dude_gamer

Half Life2-Follow Freeman
Same thing happened with my PC yesterday.
I remove & reinsert the RAM & Reconnect the SATA Cable of hard disk.
then also system not booted.
So i inserted SATA cable on 2nd Port (my motherboard has four SATA port).
then windows started.

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys any other suggestions?

Getting BSOD now!

Got the following message just now.
*i.imgur.com/QONu0.jpg

*i.imgur.com/nLXAM.jpg

*i.imgur.com/sBzq5.jpg

It suggested me to update some RAID Controller which had to be downloaded from Intel site.I downloaded a zip file. However unable to install them I don't find an exe in that.

Guys?

Prime_Coder

I'm a Wannabe Hacker
If u r using ur laptop for longer duration, then keep it shut down for a while. Sometimes, this kind of problems occur due to heating. The wires need to be in stable temperatures. In my case, i had turned the laptop for a few minutes, & thereafter no problems occurred.
Check if this problem persists & reply back here.

smithrick

Broken In
I suggest you to install Tune Up software in your system. After installation scan your system through this software. This software remove unwanted files your system. After complete this process restart your system. It will not again gives you this problem.

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys the problem has started again. Sometimes I'm getting error indicating HDD not detected. However if I wait and try it seems to work. What can I do? Could this be hardware problem or OS related?

ronald110

Right off the assembly line
I have the problem with my laptop. My Lenovo E3000 G410 display is flickering. I don't know it is a s/w problem or a h/w problem. Please help me.

Top Bottom