Problems regarding adressbar issues ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

krishnansurya

Broken In
:oops: i am using IE 6 with google toobar and sometime when i enter a website`s name correctly then also it searches the whole internet using google and displays me the results. i am :twisted: fed up :twisted: with this kindly help me

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Well Seems Like U are Entering The Site address In The Wrong Place Mate.....JUst Enter It On The Top Blank address Window and Not The google Toolbar Window.....Cause If u Enter The address In the Google's Toolbar Menu Then It will Search The Whole Webpage Links Via Its Website and Then Display U The Desired Results....U Can Even Disable The Google Toolbar By Simply Right Clicking On The Empty Space Besides The File Menu Of Internet Explorer Window And Untick The Googl's Toolbar Option.....If this dosent Solve The Problem Then Remove The Google Toolbar From Add and Remove Programs and Then Surf The Net..... 8)

OP
K

krishnansurya

Broken In
thanx but

hey pal i am entering the website address in the address bar only not in the google search bar okkkkkkkk.even though it contuines

i_am_crack

HAF 922 Owner
if that the case please uninstall the google toolbar and restart and try tyhe same ...... hopefully it should work fine...

Then install it once more i.e. google toolbar and try the same quest again... if this continues again google toolbar is not mda for you....So simple

H

h4ck3r

doubly idiotic...

What "i_am_crack" said was doubly idiotic...Nobody wud uninstall the google toolbar which is the toolbar of great calibre..You must learn a lot i_am_crack ..

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Well... What you have done is you have made Google your default search engine and messed some options in Internet Explorer ...
Do this thing .. :

Internet Explorer > Tools > Internet Options ..
Click on Advanced tab ..
Under the Search from the Address bar, Select :
Just go to the most likely site ...

Click on Apply .. OK ..
Now your problem is solved ..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom