Problem with tv tuner card

Status
Not open for further replies.

indian

Broken In
I have a pinnacle pctv rave and i am facing a problem,when i start the PCTV vision to watch the tv it gives the blank screen (no picture even i have selected pal as video and india as country ) and no sound but when i use it with the pinnacle media center V3.20 it give the perfect picture but the problem is that remote control does't work with the media center.So can you guys suggest what is the problem and how to overcome.
Thanks

Sourabh

Laptoping
It can be quiet a pain trouble-shooting that problem. Reinstalling the PCTV drivers along with the vision may solve it if you are lucky. I have a PCTV Stereo along with a 9800 pro display card, sometimes when i used to fiddle with the catalyst and omega drivers, the same problem arose out of no where. Do give a try to Chris Tv, it quite feature rich, light on resources mebbe a lil buggy for the starters but works like a charm if you get it to work. Can be configured heavily and a must try. Get it from here It has files which can make the Pinnacle Remote to work, i havent used it personally, but i am sure it would work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom