Problem with Pen Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

g_chakma

Right off the assembly line
Dear Sir,
I have a problem with a pen drive. How do format my pen drive (2 GB) ? I have tried to format the pen drive, but failed, because its file system is Raw. It is showing a notice "Windows was unable to complete the format". Please tell me a process to format my pen drive. Now I want to format in FAT32 and how.

Last edited:

teamonesolutions

you just format your pendrive through Control panel Admistrative Tool.

type following line in your start run dialog box compmgmt.msc /s

and then go storage device and select disk management tool and you will saw the pendrive space just right click and format your pen drive very easily

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
Dear Sir,
I have a problem with a pen drive. How do format my pen drive (2 GB) ? I have tried to format the pen drive, but failed, because its file system is Raw. It is showing a notice "Windows was unable to complete the format". Please tell me a process to format my pen drive. Now I want to format in FAT32 and how.

You can download HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool and format the pen drive using it.

OFF TOPIC

Why did u write the post with so formal manners like writing a letter ? U even mentioned 'Dear Sir'. :D

Why..So...Serious ? :D

try formatting from the command prompt or disk management
1. in cmd write "format [drive letter]:" and follow the instructions
2. in run write "compmgmt.msc" and then open disk management.There u can format the pendrive.

bukaida

In the zone
Go to transcend website and download the softare named mformat(a few KB size).It will solve all your formatting issue.

gloria8608

I used the mformat software as well and it worked really well.

PS: It's actually pretty nice to see someone starting a thread in such a polite way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom