Problem With My Monitor and UPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

navino87

In the zone
I have recintly bought samsung SyncMaster 793S 17'' Monitor.
My problem is, In my monitor I am able to see some curves like wave on left and right side of the screen.

What might be the problem ???? Whether the problem is with my monitor or with my GFX card?????? Will there be any problem with my UPS???? Since I had a burn in my switch board recently. I am using BIG 6600 256MB Non GT GFX card.

My second problem is the power is returning out from my ups i.e, when i take the power wire from my switch board and test it with the tester There glows the light in it. At the first time i touched it with my hands and i had a shock :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Please tell me the steps to overcome this problem..........

Thanks in advance...........

shariq_pj

Broken In
I had the same problem with one of my older UPS... Whnever there was a power shut down the UPS used to give power sullpy for whole house... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Eventually the ceiling fan used to run slowly too... :roll: :roll: :roll:

The local technician said there's some problem in the circuitry and demanded an amount of 1500/- to correct it...

I bought a new UPS... 8)

ashnik

Ambassador of Buzz
the UPS is BACKFIRING

@Shariq_pj
If that technician comes to know about this, he will feel a strong kick in his a**.

OP
N

navino87

In the zone
ashnik said:
the UPS is BACKFIRING

@Shariq_pj
If that technician comes to know about this, he will feel a strong kick in his a**.

What to do for this ?????????????????????????

sunmysore

Journeyman
navino87 said:
I have recintly bought samsung SyncMaster 793S 17'' Monitor.
My problem is, In my monitor I am able to see some curves like wave on left and right side of the screen.

that happens when there are magnetioc fields around ur monitor...if u have speakers next to ur monitor, move them awaay

phatratt

In the zone
if u have a mobile phone kept next to the moniter keep them away since phone signals can intefere with the moniter.also adjust pincushion,pin balance,H.Moire and V.moire settings in u'r moniter.

Also wear silppers or stand on a wooden plank whike playing with electrical stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom