Problem with Monitor

hareesh

Broken In
My ViewSonic monitor has developed a problem lately

Whenever I switch on my PC, the display is not there for a while(about 15-20 mts).Then automatically the display comes up.

If I try to turn on the monitor after switching it off, a combination of Blue-Red pixels are coming up ,spreading and eventually blacking out the screen.

Help!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
shutdown the pc - turn off the monitor using the switch on the monitor - turn off mains power ( wall socket ) disconnect the monitor from the mobo/gfx card - make sure the monitor power cord is plugged though - tun on the mains power - don't tun on the pc. Turn on the monitor using the switch on it and see what happens ?

frankeric

Journeyman
My ViewSonic monitor has developed a problem lately

Whenever I switch on my PC, the display is not there for a while(about 15-20 mts).Then automatically the display comes up.

If I try to turn on the monitor after switching it off, a combination of Blue-Red pixels are coming up ,spreading and eventually blacking out the screen.

Help!

Hi from you explanation it seems that you monitors picture is gone for the safe hand try it with some other pc than tell us what happens????

Top Bottom