1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

Problem with friendlist in Orkut & Gtalk

Discussion in 'Software Q&A' started by go4saket, Nov 20, 2010.

1. go4saket

go4saket 9437077259

Hello friends!

I had been using gtalk to communicate with all my Orkut friends but recently I marked that none of my orkut friends are there in my gtalk list. I ten logged into my gmail account to check my contacts and to my surprise, all my contacts were gone. Then I logged into my Orkut account and thankfully all my friends were there. The problem is that when I go to the manage friends list in Orkut, all my friends are available but when I go to "My Settings > Chat", none of my friends are there and that is the reason Iam unable to chat with any of my friends. I dont know how this happened and I am not able to figure out as to how can I make this right.

Can you guys please help me with this problem so that whenever I add any new friends, they automatically get added in my gtalk list. I am posting a screen shot for reference.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank you.