problem with display

Status
Not open for further replies.

magnet

Youngling
my display has gone wrong(comps).........the comp lacks color...and a layer of certain pale green bluish the screen has turned....i dont know whether its a moniter fault or my mobo display prob...i reinstalled the drivers....but it continues to b lik that.........the screen i is lik u hav place certain filter on comp which is greenish in color...any idea guys???

arclight

Broken In
the same thing happened to my monitor a few months back. its your monitor's fault and there is nothing wrong with motherboard. a part of your monitor called "EST" has been damaged which got to be replaced from a repair shop

OP
M

magnet

Youngling
ya i degauss and my speakers r normally off..since they suk.......1 person suggesting it to b monitor prob but i still guess its hav to do with display chip on mobo.......i guess i better check the monitor first on someone else comp

AlienTech

In the zone
magnet said:
ya i degauss and my speakers r normally off..since they suk.......1 person suggesting it to b monitor prob but i still guess its hav to do with display chip on mobo.......i guess i better check the monitor first on someone else comp

Ah it don't matter if they are OFF. If you move the speakers around the monitor and can make the colors move around then the problem is the speaker.

I am surprised that other equipment affect the monitor so much here. I have never used SAMSUNG monitors before so I don't know if its just them. But even the UPS will affect the color of the monitor. The transformer inside the UPS generates enough magnetic field to cause ringing. Even though it is 5 feet away. I have big speakers 10 feet away and that also causes problems. These are really big speakers...

What is an EST?

arclight

Broken In
do the colours keep fluctuating, like greenish then bluish and does tapping on the monitor also changes colours?

OP
M

magnet

Youngling
well it was lik screen greenish than normal....than again in minute greenish.............nyways...its prob with moniter only..when the color was normal...i remove the cable to moniter...the no signal warning came in decent color.....when its greenish......its damn faint...so its moniter problem...also i shifted my speaker frm left to right and prob started...i shifted it bak to other position now it again works normal..........i guess the surface of table is not straight...speaker prob is out of range since i keep my speakers off....as i said earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom