Problem while copying a CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooldip10

In the zone
I'm a little bit of hesitating :oops: :oops: But I wanted to ask how can I Copy an original CD so that I can use it to play that game. Direct copying shows an error. But when the data is copied to the hard disk and then to CD.. the game doesn't start, showing a message "Plaese insert the correct CD ROM and restart the aplication." Please Help.

I think its that cracking criteria..
Game I 'm wanting to copy is HARRY POTTER SS

trigger

Journeyman
hey u cn use virtual cd drive software... here is ur link

*www.virtualcd-online.com/vcd/apps/download/vcddownload.cfm?lg=0

vasanth_12345

Journeyman
Look harry wat u r doing is against forum rules read the forum rules before posting. As for the post its reported.The rules *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13993

saROMan

QA Juggler
well for ur Problem the Only suitable ans is use Alcohol/CloneCD to make Image..Mount it on Alcohol..and forget it..;)

archzillanx

Broken In
My best Advice !
DoNOt make illegal copies but if you want to use GameJack (Search in google.com). It's ultimate for the purpose.

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Alcohol 120% is the only software to emulate and make 1:1 copy of all types of available CD-Protections and you can also use Daemon Tools for loading virtual cd's.

Direct copying shows errors because in original games files are locked to physical setors of CD. Making Virtual CD's of original games is not illegal unless you do not pass that to somebody or make a duplicate or crack it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom