problem using ubuntu.

nilukumar

Broken In
I recently installed ubuntu by deleting win7.but mistakenly I enabled sudo command in setting at start up.whenever I reboot the welcome screen starts with sudo command console.I don't know any command!.I want to disable it and also I want to remove (permanently) ubuntu.(I don't want to get any data loss)plz help....
I am totally new for ubuntu...
if possible provide image for the solution(thanks in advance)

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
I recently installed ubuntu by deleting win7.but mistakenly I enabled sudo command in setting at start up.whenever I reboot the welcome screen starts with sudo command console.I don't know any command!.I want to disable it and also I want to remove (permanently) ubuntu.(I don't want to get any data loss)plz help....

Assuming that you have data on other drives, simply format+reinstall will get you back to windows

Siddharthtech

Geekism RC1

Hey type this code
Code:
cd [COLOR=#333333][FONT=UbuntuRegular]/etc/X11
sudo rm -f xorg.conf
Type your password when prompted
now restart and see if it works fine
[/FONT][/COLOR]

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
if you are swriting from windows, always install in a dual boot in a separate partition, linux requires some time to get familiar with it, but its worth as its free works out of the box with almost all computers

Top Bottom