Problem Regarding Dvd Burning

Status
Not open for further replies.

N Roy

Right off the assembly line
I can make my own DVD-5 videos from DVD-9 ones which are available from our video palours .I use Nero Recode-2 for my job.And it is extremely well.But my problem arises when I want to make DVD Video from multiple DVD sources.Nero Recode-2 basically gives the option to “Import Video” from the disc in my DVD Writer.Then I copy my required title from the disc to Image,and burn the image later.But when I want to include multiple title from various discs NR-2 can’t do it.Because after importing one title from one disc whenever I insert another disc to insert something from the present disc, NR-2 forgets what it read from the previous disc.

I also tried the option from Nero ,“Make Your Own DVD Video”.But this takes too much time to Transcode a DVD and which is most important it can’t maintain the 5.1 channel sound the original DVD has.All it does is to make a DVD-Video with only 2 channel sound.

If you can not accommodate my answer in Digit by near future please email me the solution at nroy1985@yahoo.com.It is very urgent for me.

Thank you.

dissel

Cyborg Agent
N Roy said:
But when I want to include multiple title from various discs NR-2 can’t do it.Because after importing one title from one disc whenever I insert another disc to insert something from the present disc, NR-2 forgets what it read from the previous disc.

Dude simplest way to copy the whole DVD in your HDD....and browse from there via Nero Recode.....at it's worked...believe me, I wrote in this way more than 38 DVDs.

In that case you need some free space in your HDD according to your work. Like if you mix up 2dvds than you need 16 gb space (assuming one dvd is 8 gb).....for DVD file storage....and additional 4 gb for your recoded DVD...thus the space increase....according the no. of DVD you want to mix up.

If you are run-out of HDD space then ask your friends to do that for you or borrow a spare HDD from someone and get it your work done.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom