PROBLEM ON CRICKET 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolrupesh

Right off the assembly line
BATING IN CRICKET 2005 IS OK BUT WHEN I TRY TO BALL THE UMPIRE ALWAYS SHOWS NO BALL WHY DOES IT HAPPEN. IS IT THE GAME PROBLEM OR SOME THING ELSE PLEASE HELP ME OUT.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
the button u press for a type of ball should be pressed again when u get the desire speed in the left bottom corner, but take care that u do not touch the red mark or else it will be no ball....

medigit

In the zone
can anyone tell me how t obowl out someone. Whenvere i bowl a yorker typr delivery the batsmen hit it hard(even for a six).Plz tell how to bowl it tests as well because i cant get batsmen out as they are mostly defending.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
It depends onwhat type of wicket ur bowling and the condition of weather, for example if u r bowling on a damop pitch it has no bounce, easiest one is to pick medium pacer and bowl half pitch and slowest one, so u will get him lbw out as he will try to pull the ball which is not ri8 ball. :) on green wicket just maintain one line and lenght and especially in tests before the batsmen settles, the more u beat a batsmen more u will be successfull or atleast make them play fowl shot so that there confidence is dented for u to pick a wicket....bouncy wickets r batsmans paradise, try to vary space and bowl to the field...... mostly in test pack one side and bowl accordingly, use bouncers sparingly and avoid those useless yorkers, they do not work(at least my experience is like that). Change of pace , consistent line and lenght is main aspect of bowling the side out. one more thing these useless dumb batsmen nearly all make same mistakes although there partners had commited the same mistake. Also all batsmen in ODi have habit of cover driving in air, thatway its easier to pick wickets. bye
Any more query...

M

mojojojo

best way to get sum1 out is u have to have a bowler like ganguly or ashish nehra.
so first bowl the first over,then,
change bowler in the menu which comes after end of every over,then
select ganguly,then,
bowlo on that side where the batsmens bat is,then,
select the strait ball delivery that is "s" for ganguly,then,
bring the bals postion as back as possible,then bowl b4 the meter starts,that is after pressing 's' once n then adjustin the position then keep on pressin 's' so the ball is bowled at the slowest speed possible.he will be clean bold or most probably L.B.W.sins he will try to play a backfoot shot or hook it but sins the ball is so slow he gets LBWed
the trick lies in in the balls postion u will get it with practice.
i made australia all out for 5 runs in an ODI of 50 overs at medium level.

BEST OF LUCK DUDE :D

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
yeah the best trick to get them out is a short length slow delivery more the slower more the better. IF you try to bowl full length then they will hit you for six. One more thing I noticed is changing the field postion once in 2 overs help a lot too ;)

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom