Problem of mp3 files converted from audio tape

binoykrishna

Right off the assembly line
Recently I have converted some audio cassette tape to digital mp3 using "MP3 My MP3 Recorder". Most of the files are well played in CD Player and other small portable speaker with usb input. But few files could be played only in CD/DVD player. Other portable devices could not recognize those files. Perhaps their assembly could not decode the files well. How to solve this problem, Please advise.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
try changing the bitrate using Format Factory. It should convert them and make them playable again (mp3 to mp3).

sujayraj

Broken In
Recently I have converted some audio cassette tape to digital mp3 using "MP3 My MP3 Recorder". Most of the files are well played in CD Player and other small portable speaker with usb input. But few files could be played only in CD/DVD player. Other portable devices could not recognize those files. Perhaps their assembly could not decode the files well. How to solve this problem, Please advise.

Try Adobe Audition CS5.5 / Adobe SoundBooth CS5. Try downloading the trial versions from their website.

They are amazing... They have templates saved..

Encode it from LAME Mp3 Encoder Its Free Here the link

I'll be doing this most frequently... :)

Top Bottom