Problem in Opera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
of late i've noticed the incompatibilities of opera have been increasing. I'm not able to post in digit forum and also orkut scraps which I used to do earlier. has anyone noticed this or is it some problem with my PC?

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
You will not find any browser like Firefox!!! I am using the Firefox 3.1 beta version. It is really good and faster than the previous ones.

expertno.1

Technomancer
the one with digit, is the vbulletin script problem , not in opera .

the other for orkut is myth , it works fine for me , you havn't mentioned your opera version though , dont use opera 10 alpha .

*www.rajeshonfire.co.cc/share/files/images.jpeg

sakumar79

Technomancer
I am able to post in Thinkdigit forum from Opera... In quick reply, on clicking "Post quick reply", I get error message, but a refresh indicates that my message is posted...

Arun

cybercool10

Tech Addict
I am getting a similar problem with "Chrome" , Which is After Clicking on "Post Quick Reply" its giving me a Error which looks like a Double post timeout issue , Is this what you guys are talking about ?

If yes then its definitely a issue with the board or its cookie setting resident on our pc.

The Error is :

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 28 seconds.

OP
Cool Buddy

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
I am able to post in Thinkdigit forum from Opera... In quick reply, on clicking "Post quick reply", I get error message, but a refresh indicates that my message is posted...

Arun

yes it is the same problem, thank god it is not a problem with Opera.

as far as firefox is concerned, there is no doubt that it is superb product. But since it is a matter of personal choice, I love opera more than firefox since it comes with many features for which i have to install addons in firefox. i have tried using firefox many times in the past, but after a few days i return to opera once again.

sude

Tech'ing life seriously!!
OPERA is just the best browser i have experienced so far.... using it for the last 4 years..
the prob is with the board script as said earlier...
though if u think its opera's prob... well upgrade it and see...

-SUDE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom