Probelm In Nfs Pro Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

dil_09

Right off the assembly line
Hi Guys

I have Installed the nfs pro street and every thing is done i thinks so that i am not having that much comaptibilty of the pro street but i know that it will work as i am geting the error message Nfs.exe has occoure the error and the errror is as follow Code : 0xc0000005 Flags : 0x0000000

i am having c2d 2.0 with 1 gb ram and asus p5bmx wifi mother bord and having onbord grafic cntrol of 256 md but yet it give me the same error

Replay me soon
regards
Dilip:!: :x

bkpeerless

In the zone
i think grafic prob or u need to update vedio driver but i think your mob donot have intels vedio chip check that

dreamyfantasy

I dont think intel core 2 duo e 4300 at 1.8 Ghz can run prostreet....it requires higher clock speed...unless u overclock that processor is crap(I own it..)intel pentium 4 3.2 Ghz works better than this....

I dont think intel core 2 duo e 4300 at 1.8 Ghz can run prostreet....it requires higher clock speed...unless u overclock that processor is crap(I own it..)intel pentium 4 3.2 Ghz works better than this....

It runs perfectly on my Friend's e4300 ...... Processor is not the issue
------------------------------------------ Problem -----------------------------------------

it might be graphics issue i think .....

- Have you installed the intel gfx driver for you integrated gfx controller ?
- I dont remember if you need to install the DX9 run time components .... install it anyway ... You should find it in Microsoft's website (updates page)

Update :

Ok so your motherboard has an Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3000 (Intel GMA 3000)gfx chipset ... try to find out whether GTA 4 will run on it

i was nt able to find a straight answer to that question

srry i meant pro street

Last edited:

dreamyfantasy

O..phantom can u tell me wat motherboard RAM and Graphics card ur friend have.....i hav a 945 intel motherboard with 1 GB RAM and XFX 512 MB Geforce 8600 GT and i cant run it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom