Prob with WiFi settings!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

prankie

D PrankMaster
I have a Dlink wireless router connected to Beetel modem (Airtel).. The WiFi is protected with WEP standard.. the prob is that when I try to access the Wifi frm my PDA (O2 orbit) or HTC touch, the connection establishes but the data flow is only for few seconds.. Like if I'm openin a site, then I have to refresh the connection on my PDA for openin each new page.. Wifi works fine on my laptops though... what cud be the prob??

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Its against the law to run a wireless connection without any encryption so do not under any circumstances consider this as a permanent fix. If it works, re-enable the encryption again and see if your pda has any updates. If not then contact your dealer/service to get it checked.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
It was all over the newspapers and news channels. Its pretty effective since Khalsa college, Mumbai also had bit of an issue in this:
*news.webindia123.com/news/articles/India/20081007/1072991.html
In any case why would someone let an internet connection be used as a public property when its being paid by an individual and he/she got wifi for personal use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom