Pro Evolution Soccer 6 or fifa 07

Whic one should i buy

• pro evolution soccer 6

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • fifa 07

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • i'll tell another one(please mail in this thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
MOre than graphics..i have always rated GAMEPLAY more..so in that sense PES6 is clear winner..and FIFA is coming closer as they r copying PES6 style ;)

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
More licenses are included, including fully licensed international kits with England, Spain and Italy to name a few (as well as the ever present Japan license). The French Ligue 1 is now included as fully licensed league, as well as the Spanish, Italian and Dutch leagues, plus several other individual clubs, however due to a lawsuit Konami were forced to drop the Bundesliga license and is not be present in PES6, not even as a series of unlicensed teams, only Bayern Munich survive.
source:wikipedia

check this out
The UK version of PES 6 has Adriano alongside England and Chelsea captain John Terry (who, together with Arsenal's Thierry Henry poses on the cover of Pro Evolution Soccer 5) as its cover stars. Terry is actually a huge fan of the PES series. He is known to arrange PES tournaments for his teammates at Chelsea, as well as bringing copies of the game with him when on international duty.

JT(captain of both) is ruining chelsea and england.this is the reason why they are slipping.so much for addictive gameplay:D

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
License don matter much as there are patches easily available on the net which will do all that for you.

kantiman

Broken In
I have played both of them but PES6 is better than FIFA07. FIFA is better in terms of graphics but hey true soccer fan will always appreciate the realistic gameplay of PES6.

OP
hullap

hullap

Cyborg Agent

:) I found some forums on some homebrew sites and it said that "downoading Patches on ps2 is easy as it has 2 usb ports."But in my ps2 they couldn't be uploaded:x
"downoading Patches on ps2 is easy as it has 2 usb ports."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom