Pro Evolution Soccer 6 or fifa 07

Whic one should i buy

• pro evolution soccer 6

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • fifa 07

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • i'll tell another one(please mail in this thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hullap

Cyborg Agent
I got some money on my bday.Enough for PES6 or FIFA07.Please tell me a game to buy.If these games aren't the that you wanna say .Please tell!!!

My gaming console-SONY PS2

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
i think PES6 is the better option.

The Good: The most refined Pro Evolution Soccer yet; more features than the xbox 360 version; online mode with support for eight players.
The Bad: Only a few little tweaks to the gameplay; little change to the master league mode; dreadful menu presentation.
Full Review-> PES6 @ Gamespot

FIFA07

The Good: Looks great; sounds superb; plays an enjoyable, fast-paced game of soccer; interactive leagues are a great new way to play online.
The Bad: Defensive players are a bit lazy; noticeable slowdown when there are lots of players onscreen.
Full Review -> FIFA07 @ Gamespot

Last edited:

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
PLAYED BOTH

I am FAN OF PES...so u know the answer

IMERSIVE FOOTBAL => PES6

ARCRADE FOOTBALL => FIFA 07

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
havnt played pes but fifa 07 is much more advanced in gameplay than 06.i know pes is miles ahead though.What about the graphics?

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
I have both fifa07 and pro evo soccer 6 .When i got fifa 2007 i installed it played it and went on playing it though fifa 2007 requires a mamoth of a graphics card to run with AA on I would still recommend fifa07.I then installed pro evo 6 and played my first game my reactions to the graphics was that i did find it was aged.And as i am not so familiar with the interface i simply uinstalled cause it sucked

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
i have both games and i think FIFA 07 is much better than PES 06 ,the controller of FIFA 07 is also good and easy and there is a big problem in PES 6 goal keeper walks all over the stadium

aquamatrix

Journeyman
well i beleieve gameplay and graphics in PES 6 are a tad better than fifa 07. but overall fifa has a better package

Vyasram

The pWnster
pes6 is better than fifa 07, but the difference is fast disapperaing btwn the two seires. pes5 was much better than fifa06. and pes6 is just a tad better than fifa07

OP
hullap

hullap

Cyborg Agent
forgot about that but I have played pes5 at my friend's house.the game play is really amozing

kuni5_hem

Broken In
well both the games hve their pros n cons..
fifa07..has gud graphics,all the major leagues,gud contollers..
whereas PES6 does nt luk so gud..
but it has realistic gameplay..which cud mak u play the whole day..
so its up to u to decide..
if u wud ask me i wud go 4 FIFA07(officially licensed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom