Votes: 20 50.0%
  • Two Thrones

Votes: 10 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thunderbird.117

Well i can tell you all pop series is best.

Pop:SOT is BEGINNING of story.

POP:WW is Centre of the story.

POP:TT is END of the story.

It is like episode POP is gone forever.

R.I.P POP.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Dont know about personal tastes, but the general view is that PoP:SoT was the best in the series, both for its innovative gameplay and freshness. PoP:WW, though by no mean an inferior game, was panned by the critics for making the game and the prince more darker and takinga way that magic touch from the game that made SoT so successful. With PoP:TTT, the game managed to get back that old charm that we first saw in SoT. Also the third game in the series brought the game to a beautiful finale, a story like no other and told in the most beautiful way possible.

So there you have it. Now you decide.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
I jst luv SOT. It was so simple and it was fun to play. Sot was the first on POP series I had tried.(not pop:3d etc..) and I jst luved that game. Didn't play WW and now playing 2T. I know that I have missed the middle part but.....leave it.:))

bharathbala2003

why need title?
ctrl_alt_del said:
Dont know about personal tastes, but the general view is that PoP:SoT was the best in the series, both for its innovative gameplay and freshness. PoP:WW, though by no mean an inferior game, was panned by the critics for making the game and the prince more darker and takinga way that magic touch from the game that made SoT so successful. With PoP:TTT, the game managed to get back that old charm that we first saw in SoT. Also the third game in the series brought the game to a beautiful finale, a story like no other and told in the most beautiful way possible.

So there you have it. Now you decide.

wat else 2 tell.. even i liked PoP:SoT only.. the gameplay was gud n somehow as cody said the old charm was missing in the sequels..

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Dam!
I wish I had played the other 2 parts before saying "WTF" and popping the Two Thrones DVD in and start playing it.:mad:
Anyways since I haven't experienced Sands of Time and barely played Warrior Within,I am left with one choice The Two Thrones.:D
But still the game was fabulous,least to say,but I was surprised to see that Vizier was that easy to defeat.I had expected more from this guy.:(

bharathbala2003

why need title?
well allwyn wats up buddy!! anyway man i haven played the two thrones fully yet as exams came over.. but in sand's of time also the vizer was pretty easy i mean u jus need 2 figure out the way 2 hit him by slowin da action n blockin n hittin.. anyway try 2 get that game dude.. its a game 2 b played..

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
I started with warrior within and none of the other two were able to match the awe i felt while playing WW. so I guess WW wins my vote

K

krazyfrog

I can't exactly say which one is the best since i'm only playing the warrior within right now. The best part, that i feel, about the game is the way the prince effortlessly dices and slices his enemies who are foolish enough to come in his way and still manage to come out with cool taunts like 'why do you bother' and 'face the prince, pay the price' amongst others. The scenery is also mind blowing

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Actually that's the part a lot of gamers hated about WW. The lines uttered by the Prince sounded way to cheesy and corny. The combos were cool though.

Stalker

Padawan
i feel SOT is the best POP game ever.great storyline, cute graphics, it has it all. only no free form fighting

R

rahul_becks23

gr8 feeling.........SOT
gr8 location........WW
gr8 all round.......T2T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom