Prince of Persia Movie Not based on the videogame story

Status
Not open for further replies.

hash!!

________
lolz... john abraham doesnt have long hair anymore... maybe they should get salman khan to don that weird wig he wore in that movie and play the prince...
but yeah... cant think of an actor who'd suit the prince's role...

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
hash!! said:
lolz... john abraham doesnt have long hair anymore... maybe they should get salman khan to don that weird wig he wore in that movie and play the prince...
but yeah... cant think of an actor who'd suit the prince's role...

I think Antonio banderas would fit the role perfectly, he's got long hair, he's done lot of action and heroic movies and iconic ones like 'Zorro'. I think he's a perfect candidate. :p

hash!!

________
true... but he'd seem kinda old for bein the price though... no doubt he did a kicka$$ job in zorro and desperado... but i think it should be played by a strong dude with a sense of humour... the prince has a weird sense of humour lolz...

CHALLENGER

Journeyman
WoW..realy nice....

i think johnny depp is good 4 prince as he act very well in pirates or may be Keanu Reeves. 4 kaileena Eva Mendes is good. she looks sexy..

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
CHALLENGER said:
WoW..realy nice....

i think johnny depp is good 4 prince as he act very well in pirates or may be Keanu Reeves. 4 kaileena Eva Mendes is good. she looks sexy..
kaileena = Monica Bellucci
PERIOD

Monical Bellucci provided the voice-over of Kaileena in WW.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
pathiks said:
Nah man.. No devon aoki.. She is expressionless.. seen her in DOA??

How bout Kate Beckinsale ?

Seen underworld, and she looks like slim Farah with killer looks.

And for Prince Hugh Jackman (Van Helsing) is the best

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
HehE hugh jackman looks better with his hair up (wolverine :p) than down (prince)..
Btw i foun a perfect match 4 shahdee.. Charlize theron.. Just see aeon flux

hash!!

________
ahh... now that we've almost decided the cast, i guess we all should start making the movie... hahhaaa

CHALLENGER

Journeyman
pathiks said:
HehE hugh jackman looks better with his hair up (wolverine :p) than down (prince)..
Btw i foun a perfect match 4 shahdee.. Charlize theron.. Just see aeon flux

nahhh, he looks cool in long hair also, in van healsing his hair is long & he act realy nice.

=============================

Okkkk so story is,
1st prince fall in love with shahdee but after some time he know that she is in gangster side so he is going to break his relationship with shahdee & his new love is kaileena but bad man dahaka also loves kaileena so now situation is...
1 rose & 2 thorns......so finally they decide to fight 4 rose.
Horror fight starts On huge ground both r great fighters & fight goes 4 long time so now 4 prince victory kaileena prey & suddenly rain starts & dahaka loose the great battle...{ dahaka fears from water as in his childhood he falls into the river & some1 was save his life but he is unconscious for 2 days...& fear of water stays in his mind for forever...}
Finally prince marry with kaileena....no no movie is not end yet.

On prince 1st night he knows the secret of kaileena that she is not a virgin so prince give her divorce paper on 2nd day {he enjoy the 1st night} & now the end is come...
Prince finally marry with Farah....& now he is have 2 childrens.
children names are mai hoon na & om shanti om. HAPPY ENDING

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
CHALLENGER said:
nahhh, he looks cool in long hair also, in van healsing his hair is long & he act realy nice.

=============================

Okkkk so story is,
1st prince fall in love with shahdee but after some time he know that she is in gangster side so he is going to break his relationship with shahdee & his new love is kaileena but bad man dahaka also loves kaileena so now situation is...
1 rose & 2 thorns......so finally they decide to fight 4 rose.
Horror fight starts On huge ground both r great fighters & fight goes 4 long time so now 4 prince victory kaileena prey & suddenly rain starts & dahaka loose the great battle...{ dahaka fears from water as in his childhood he falls into the river & some1 was save his life but he is unconscious for 2 days...& fear of water stays in his mind for forever...}
Finally prince marry with kaileena....no no movie is not end yet.

On prince 1st night he knows the secret of kaileena that she is not a virgin so prince give her divorce paper on 2nd day {he enjoy the 1st night} & now the end is come...
Prince finally marry with Farah....& now he is have 2 childrens.
children names are mai hoon na & om shanti om. HAPPY ENDING
rofl
Its gonna be a romantic comical tragedy :D:D:D

W i d e S c r e e N

Ambassador of Buzz
*www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2008/08/jakeprince1.jpg

Jake Gyllenhaal, :confused::confused: was he the only one left?@!

Looks like the "Micheal Jacksons" we see on our traffic signals everyday:x

*img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/05_03/007MOS1005_468x526.jpg

Gemma Arterton plays " Tamina "
She's supposed to be the next Bond Girl. i thought that Hitman chick was to be the next Bond Gir?

Last edited:

W i d e S c r e e N

Ambassador of Buzz
@Sumeet_naik the pics are from the shoot location itself!

"The studios want to make this into a "mega-fanchise" like harry potter and pirates of the .."

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
*www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2008/08/jakeprince1.jpg

Jake Gyllenhaal, :confused::confused: was he the only one left?@!

Looks like the "Micheal Jacksons" we see on our traffic signals everyday:x

*img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/05_03/007MOS1005_468x526.jpg

Gemma Arterton plays " Tamina "
She's supposed to be the next Bond Girl. i thought that Hitman chick was to be the next Bond Gir?

So its rocket boy !!! lolz. looks decent IMO.

And Catherine Bell (Hitman gal) is not a better choice for bond flicks. We need a young slim chick like Rosamund Pike (Die Another Day bond gal).

OMFG Ben Kingsley as Nizam

And Prince Dastan (Dastan means Kahani = Story). Reminds me of my favorite childhood movie Dastaan-ae-Hatimtayi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom