Prince of Persia Movie Not based on the videogame story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voldy

The Dark lord
Prince of Persia Movie Not a Videogame Movie

Don't let the fact that the upcoming Prince of Persia movie is based on the Prince of Persia games fool you--it's not really a videogame movie, or so says director Mike Newell, anyway.

*blog.wired.com/games/images/2007/11/12/popsandsoftime.jpg
Newell describes his project thusly:

It's not a videogame movie. It's a great story. If you had read the script, you would know that it wasn't a videogame. It's very exciting and it's immensely romantic and it's like Lost Horizon. It takes you to somewhere you've never been.

Source:The Escapist and wired

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
ooohhhhh ....... very disappointing (or not :) ) i was thinking of those special effects of revinding time and all .. from the day i heard the news

anyways , if the story is good i will definitely give a try . and this movie i m ot gonna pirate , i will spend real bucks

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
That's really gooooood.. atleast somebody is not making replica copies of something we've already seen. It's just like the james bond games.. we know what the story is.. and we know what to do in the game because we've already seen the movie with the same stoyline.. this is when things get onto my nerves.

Atleast few of them are thinking fresh. :D

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
Cyrus_the_virus said:
That's really gooooood.. atleast somebody is not making replica copies of something we've already seen. It's just like the james bond games.. we know what the story is.. and we know what to do in the game because we've already seen the movie with the same stoyline.. this is when things get onto my nerves.

Atleast few of them are thinking fresh. :D

But Watching Rewinding , Pausing Special effects in real is really good

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
max_demon said:
But Watching Rewinding , Pausing Special effects in real is really good

What I meant is the story line. All the effects of a game carried over to a game is fine with me. But if it's the same story line is when the problem really comes in. ;)

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^^ Actually there was a online petition to select a actor who would have played the role of Prince.. John Abraham was one ;)

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Waiting for more news to hit...awesome..but only if it had really good story line..or else it will go like doom film...

hash!!

________
Nav11aug said:
ob man, no1 can fake an Indian [:p] , and OT: ne1 watches the sitcom The Big Bang Theory ?

yes to the big bang theory... saw a couple of episodes... :) its pretty darn funny... lolz..

and well, kaileena was so darn hot in the two thrones... damn... i cant really think of an actress who could project her... if anyone's seen sin city, there was a character called Miho, played by an actress called Devon Aoki.. she had a nice attitude in sin city, so i'l vote for her...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom