price tag confusion

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
To my surprise I just saw this:

EVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti DS Superclocked Price – Rs.12100 :shock:

Source: Here

If anyone can confirm the 'real' price of this card, it would be great for me.
I'm a big fan of evga made nvidia cards, and that info is kinda dream come true for me.

tkin

Back to school!!
EVGA is very very much available here(in kolkata atleast), imported by Tirupati enterprises, all models are avilable here, 560, 560Ti, 570, 580 are in stock at kolkata.

But that price at that website is wrong anyway, here, 560Ti go for 14k around.

That website just converted the price from doller to inr, for eg - 590 for 33k? Never.

OP
d6bmg

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
EVGA is very very much available here(in kolkata atleast), imported by Tirupati enterprises, all models are avilable here, 560, 560Ti, 570, 580 are in stock at kolkata.

But that price at that website is wrong anyway, here, 560Ti go for 14k around.

That website just converted the price from doller to inr, for eg - 590 for 33k? Never.

may be they have done direct conversion.
I have called md computers about the availability of 560ti, they said they have it. But they don't have new GeForce GTX 560 Ti DS Superclocked version. This ds version is better than other OC versions because it have 2 fans. So, better cooling.

May be its the time to call vedant on Tuesday or Wednesday.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
@ tkin

Yes i guess M.D computers are the ones who stock EVGA cards right? Cilus gave me this piece of info and he even showed me the pics he took inside the shop.

tkin

Back to school!!
may be they have done direct conversion.
I have called md computers about the availability of 560ti, they said they have it. But they don't have new GeForce GTX 560 Ti DS Superclocked version. This ds version is better than other OC versions because it have 2 fans. So, better cooling.

May be its the time to call vedant on Tuesday or Wednesday.
I think I saw the DS version sometimes back in MD, have to go there personally and ask.

@ tkin

Yes i guess M.D computers are the ones who stock EVGA cards right? Cilus gave me this piece of info and he even showed me the pics he took inside the shop.
Yeah, they started stocking EVGA long time back, when I bought my system in june.

Top Bottom