Price of blank DVD media

Status
Not open for further replies.

pushkaraj

In the zone
i got akari dvd-r from lamington road for rs.10/- seems average quality...... don't know if it will remain in good condition for a long time.

deepakg

Journeyman
Ya.. it's Original..
I checked it's Brand Name with details, before buying..

adithyagenius said:
nice
You sure its original?
Ya.. it's Original..
I checked it's Brand Name with details, before buying..
*i144.photobucket.com/albums/r168/happyandy/goodpost.gif

Last edited:

adithyagenius

I WANT MORE FPS!!
I bought a 50 CD-R pack of mose baer white for Rs 325. All the CD-R are white on top... Complete white. I like the huge labelling area but want to confirm whether its fake or original. Its MID is 97m17s06f. I like the Rs6.5 per CD. It also has protection plus symbol on the box.
I also bought 100 sony DVD-R 16X box for Rs 1650 from the same shop in CTC secunderabad.

dabster

In the zone
Here in Agra, Sony DVD+R available at @19 per piece. Can You ppl Tell me the Price for DVD+R media in your Region..?

janitha

Wise Old Owl
Kenshin said:
I buy at Rs10/dvd National brand....they work great for me
I still have a few National blanks bought nearly one year back for Rs.12/-. Even yesterday I copied 'Shrek' in one and it works fine. Of course we can't expect high quality from such cheap brands, but they serve well for normal use

superman

Right off the assembly line
HEY..GUYS .I AM FROM TRIVANDRUM (KERALA)... HERE A DVD COST RS 20..IF WE BUY BULK NUMBER OF DVDs THEN ITWILL COST MUCH LESSER...THIS IS THE PRICE OF MOSERBAER DVD....THERE R MANY OTHER DVDs LIKE UMAX..UMAX COSTS 15 PER DVD AND THERE IS ANOTHER LOCAL DVD[I DONT REMEBER ITS NAME]..IT COSTS ONLY 10RS...

ashu_dps

Hell Sucks!!!
I earlier used to ger Writex only and last time when i bought 50 pcs, it costed me Rs 11.5/piece. It was working okay and was a good VFM but now i saw that the disks written by me have started degrading and some are producing errors. Also the read surface of writex is very prone to scratch, so now i've shifted from Writex to Sony DVD+R.

Tried using both +R n -R but found the best result with +R, getting a quality score of 97-98 almost consistently in Nero CD-DVD speed and avg PIF of around 0.00 to 0.03 !!

Got this pack of 10 Sony DVD+R at Rs 180 (Maybe a lil expensive, bt will bargain next time, was in a no mood to bargain whn i got these pack ;) )

vinyas

In the zone
its these:

*www.rima.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv...roduct_Code=1733-100&Category_Code=TAIYOYUDEN

got it from an Importer who imports stuff to india thru containers

vinyas

In the zone
Scan From My Friend chic_magnet who bought the Same Spindle

*img296.imageshack.us/img296/6747/tybq6.th.jpg

TY SCAN

*img444.imageshack.us/img444/5497/scankp5.th.jpg

In text:

General Information
Drive: BENQ DVD DD DW1640
Firmware: BSLB
Disc: DVD+R (YUDEN000 T02)