Price for XFX GeForce 7800GT 256MB

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotdogXP

Broken In
Hi Guys,

I have a XFX Geforce 7800GTX Video card 8) , I asked my dad to get the same on his UK trip so that I can use them in SLI config, anyway my dad is not much into these tech stuff and he brought home the XFX 7800 GT as it was available cheaper...lol !! Well fault was on my part I dint mention specifically GTX I just said XFX Geforce 7800... :?

So since I cannot use these two cards in SLI mode, I'll have to sell the new unopened 7800 GT, I'll list it on ebay in a few days . So How much do you think is the price of this card here in India, plz tell me!!

Also I'll be selling my 1year old comp could you plz quote the best selling price for this one too :

Processor : Intel Pentium 4 2.4Ghz
MotherBoard : Intel D865GBF with AGP 8x and onboard 96MB shared Intel Express Graphics Controller.
RAM : 256MB DDR SDRAM 333Mhz
HDD : Seagate 40GB 7200rpm HDD
Cabinet : Blue color Mercury Elite Cabinet with Handle(really cool). Click for Pic

ishaan

Padawan
i think d card is about $450...that comes to around 20 Gs but since its second hand evn if it aint used u can prob sell for 16-18 grand

the pc i think if u manage to find sum non tech savvy person, like small office ppl or something

25-35 grand

Sourabh

Laptoping
Just telling to bring a 7800 card was a mistake on your part and now you can do nothing but regret for it. Besides you should have specifically said for a particular manufacturers particular card, even though with the v81.85 drivers you can SLI two cards with diff manufactuers but same gpu model, which i doubt you were aware when you ordered it. Best of luck selling it.

As for the other pc, you can get around 11k max.

Moving to Hardware troubleshooting..

royal

Padawan
hey hotdogXP ...

u must be doing something really BIG to be able to afford two 7800 s :roll:

wish i could afford one ... :(

OP
H

hotdogXP

Broken In
wassup!!

:) lol !! nah dude Im not a BIG, Im just a mechanical engg student in coimbatore. im a tech freak & hardcore gamer just like most of the guys here. 8)

Well the GTX was given to me as a gift by my uncle visiting from the states, yu can call me lucky on that matter :D , he can afford one as it costs less there compared to the prices in India.

And now I kindda screwed up by getting the 7800 GT :cry: , anyway i ve listed it on ebay for sale along with my old pc, go to the site and search for Items for sale by seller name : hotdogxp. I ve put em up for auction and buy it now, I know yu guys will laugh looking at the buy it now price but really check out the prices listed for similar grahics cards, some ppl actually buy for these prices so you cant blame me for trying anyways If im not lucky Ill consider the auctioned prices where it stands when it ends. :wink:

catch ya later

Ebay Link : *search.ebay.in/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZhotdogxp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom