[Preview] Lost Planet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewsBytes

In the zone

Lost Planet 2, the sequel to the popular third-person shooter, brings back the joy of controlling mech suits and killing huge, ugly creatures – and I got my hands on a preview copy!

First announced in February 2009 and set to release later this year, the sequel starts off 10 years after the events that took place in its predecessor. 

Developer Capcom has stuck with the planet of E.D.N. III as the backdrop; only this time, the snow has melted away and the terrain is now clearer...

To read the full news article, click here

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Completed the demo on 360. Graphics are simply jaw-dropping for this game, although frame rates were kind of bouncy, but a PC version of this game should take care of it. It's best played in co-op I suppose. The boss fight felt dull without your buddies assisting you.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ Are you playing on 720p? Does 360 arcade supports 1080P? I think they have released Elite model that supports 1080P.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^ Are you playing on 720p? Does 360 arcade supports 1080P? I think they have released Elite model that supports 1080P.
It's not the console model which supports the resolution, but the game which provides a native support. All Xbox 360 consoles are designed to support 1080p resolution (with latest Live updates), but if the game is natively on 720p then setting the resolution to 1080p would just upscale it.

Check this out: *www.xbox.com/en-gb/community/news/systemupdate.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom