[Preview+Feedback] JULY 2005 DVD and CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolendra

Neil is Here...
if u can put some dvd ripping & encoding software so that we can backup our dvd's in a single CD
pleeeeease

waiting 4 it !!!

hard_rock

Salieri Family
Atlast I'm glad..............
Digit gave me what I wanted in my last issue of the subscription.Thnx 4
Adobe PS CS2
Macromedia Dreamweaver 2004

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
MAG OK PRICE HIGH

The magazine is OK. But the paper quality has gone down and the CD and DVD has some scratches. I dont think that Fast Forward book on MS Office is worth it because a 194 page book cannot explain everything what a 1000+ page book can, and the next Fast Forward is going to be Internet, I dont think we need a book for that do we? We all know about the internet and you are using it right now while we are reading it right? Regarding Security? I think everyone knows that they need to be careful....

The Price is also Rs.125/- which is a bit high I think. Its not worth Rs.125//

S

spykids_666

Not yet recieved the DIGIT

hey its 7th of july and i still have not recieved this months magazine. i havent even recieved the dispatch mail i used to recieve every month.

what do i do.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANX

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
Dear digit,
I received this July 05 issue with two pages Torn! Page 58 and 59 are missing their top parts! I wud like the magazine to be replaced. Kindly advice me regadring this.
Yours Faithfully,
Thor.

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
Thor said:
Dear digit,
I received this July 05 issue with two pages Torn! Page 58 and 59 are missing their top parts! I wud like the magazine to be replaced. Kindly advice me regadring this.
Yours Faithfully,
Thor.

ALL THE BEST BUDDY. YOU ARE GOING TO DEAL WITH DIGIT's CUSTOMER SERVICE.......VIJAYIBHAVA.....

:D

elumalai

Broken In
I installed the weblogic and when I started the started it, it told that the licensed has expired on 15.6.05 and stopped working.

Somebody pls...help me how to make it work...
or does it mean that we have to buy the software

Elitecoder

Broken In
thankx for Firefox 1.1
and one request plz give the pdf versions of Digit and Skoar of all the issues published till now.
i willl be heartily thankful.

nagarjun_424

Journeyman
I am very unhappy about digit! I called so many times and sent so many emails that I received a damaged DVD and they never replied or sent me a new one!

tech_cheetah

Journeyman
it was nice to c that cd contents wr different from that of dvd... the animated movies on spiderman and batman were also funny.. but the small desktop themes which were included were useless.. i wud like to request for some cool winamp skins and plugins and also for good mp3 .. which used to be an integral part of digit earlier..

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
@ all
Digit Customer Service said:
We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We will send you
the replacement of the Digit Issue today. Kindly send the damaged issue back
to us.

Quick Reply ! Good. Waiting 4 the new issue.!
-----------
Yipppee ! 100 th Post :lol:

adithyagenius

I WANT MORE FPS!!
WTF?

I try anarchy online. Instead of finding anarchy online setup i find setup for some ESS Allegro utility.. in the archive

As I said WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom