[Preview+Feedback] JULY 2005 DVD and CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
Batman Begins trailer - is it the teaser "teaser_hi_a.mov" in .mov format available from here Teaser ? I wud like to know as I've already downloaded it. Its way late in coming!!! I wud luv it if it was some other trailer. Any way, good content. And the Digit Archive is way overdue!

visvo

Journeyman
Can You Guys Include Divx 6 and Dr. Divx Latest versions as they are out and plz put some more themes and wallpapers if possible.

chinmay

Journeyman
Wow! For the first time I am happy with DVD and CD Contents. Mobile softwares look great. And c++ tutorial was something I needed like anything. Cheers Digit. Seems you are improving. Can't we have the preview or names of articles gonna be published in the July issue?

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Can we have video reviews on games like they show in Gamer TV on Tens Sports instead of Game reviwes in Mag.?

Video reviews of games like EA Cricket 2005, Half-life 2 etc.

Can we have it???????????

QuickFire

Broken In
^^ yep and video tutorial too...
that helps a lot...

plz try and provide those instead of useless software that we repeatedly get month after month.

anshul

Journeyman

Great contents.
I dont believe my eyes to see that nero burning rom 6 has been included.Thumbs up to digit.

OP
J

Jacknife

Broken In
Indyan said:
Guys dont turn this thread into a request thread.
Nice contents but what is this?

Opera for Windows with Java Opera 7.54u2

IS THIS SOME JOKE?
That thing is almost 1 year old!!!!!

Yes, its for users who'd like to have Opera with Java (15MB size). Opera 8.0.1(Without Java) is out and I think its only around 3-4 MB which shouldnt be a problem downloading even for 56Kbps modem users. Plus Opera 8.0 was on June CD.

shaunak

Tux Fan
Got 3 things to say:
o boy: gr8 contents
o my god soooooooo early
o please keep it up

btw i liked the june dvd interface though

kunwar

In the zone
where r the hot demos of HOT games.

Compare with CHIP.

HELL!

Stupid guys
just!
kill them!

Hello Gamers!
Never buy DIGIT.

Get ur copies of CHIP now................

q3_abhi

Youngling
I really appreciate it. One good thing,separate contents of CD and DVD. So no need to throw away the CD.The contents mentioned are really excellent. Keep it up TEAM DIGIT.

roshbinarc

Right off the assembly line
you guys could think of updating some of ur software.... AVG 7.289? - that was released a year ago...my setup is 7.298 and it was downloaded in December

so please do try and update these

QuickFire

Broken In
impressive!!!!!!!!!
for the first time in my three years of digit subscription, i got my copy on the very first day of the month at 11:00AM.

Thanx digit...hope its not 'back to normal' frm next month onwards. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom