[Preview + Feedback] Digit September 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

alltime.homie

Broken In
i_kill said:
you can login with any no. of yahoo accounts using the multi messenger. now bug your lame friends by logging in with your normal ID and a fake ID (better with a girlish name) lol

And lemme see... it's gonna be somewhat like Trillian then. Is it gonna have all Yahoo! features like audibles and emoticons ?

OP
FatBeing

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
ms123 said:
What is this .NET FrameWork 1.1 ?

Come on guys, M$ is already gearing up to release version 3, you are still giving out 1.1.

This is not professionalism.

Thanks for any remaining good works.
The trouble is that applications written in 1.1 won't work on 2.0. Blame MS.

praka123

left this forum longback
FatBeing said:
Free Your Mind
What does today's Linux desktop offer? We took a look at the most popular Linux distros, and good news: they're all newbie-friendly!
@tlast Linux showing Up:p.Thanks for the GNU/Linux contents..:eek:

arunks

Hey here is the aks
i think minicd will be just iso file....its just style to write minicd to attract people..as people like me will think that they r giving minicd other than one cd and dvd..but it will not be the case

sandhu

Right off the assembly line
no pdfs of previous issues ???? :mad:

.....not left with any reason to buy digit anymore:sad: :sad:

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
^

Fatbeing UNCLE says it'll be given in December. Please pwn him/her if that does not happen, But until then pls to try to unsterdan, ok :)

coolman.guron

Broken In
contactpraven2001 said:
I like if digit give vista beta like office 2007 in last month ........:)

when will people ever learn that the exact defination of windows is ->
Windows [n.]
A thirty-two bit extension and GUI shell to a sixteen bit patch to an eight bit operating system originally coded for a four bit microprocessor and sold by a two-bit company that can't stand one bit of competition."

just to make that clear heres just a lil quote

Only 32 kilobytes of RAM in the Apollo capsules' computers was enough to put men on the moon. The Voyager deep space probes have on-board computers based on a 4-bit CPU. An 80C85 CPU with 176 kilobytes of PROM and 576 kilobytes of RAM controlled the Sojourner rover that drove across the surface of Mars and sent us a wealth of scientific data and high-resolution images in full-color stereo. But when I have a 500MHz Pentium II with 128 Megabytes of RAM and 30 Gigabytes of disk space, and I try to type a letter to my grandmother using Windows XP and Office XP, the job will take me forever because my computer is underpowered!!

i am not a linux fan but still i hate M$ i recommend everyone to take a look at this enlightment

*www.vanwensveen.nl/rants/microsoft/IhateMS.html

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
coolman.guron said:
A thirty-two bit extension and GUI shell to a sixteen bit patch to an eight bit operating system originally coded for a four bit microprocessor and sold by a two-bit company that can't stand one bit of competition."
*www.vanwensveen.nl/rants/microsoft/IhateMS.html
hehe good definition... btw that article is too good... :))

Hello sir ,
my name is mohammed intekhab khan .I live in ujjain (MP)
I am 20 yr old iam also a certified themer .
I request you to make a article about themeing in october issue because the site on which i give my work there are only few indian and only from which few professional themer i am one professional themer which make theme of all sony ericssion phone .Kindly wathc my work at www.homesite.mobile9.com/mohammed_intekhab i make over 72 themes and i got over 25000 download from all over the world you think the ratio .So kindly issue the article abot themeing in october issue

wiiwii

Isn't Legends like a year old and Tekken like a month old ? How can you guys be so darn stupid ? Senseless reviewing , really .

OP
FatBeing

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
wiiwii said:
Isn't Legends like a year old and Tekken like a month old ? How can you guys be so darn stupid ? Senseless reviewing , really .
Both games are available in India only now, so it makes sense to tell people about games they can actually go out and buy. Pretty sensible, methinks.

wiiwii

If thats true then Digit should do something about this or atleast encourage the concerned people to pick up the pace . Its not fair to the indian gamers if they get to read reviews and play games that are extremely old and WTF is wrong with the people/importers/distributors who are actually bringing the games to India ? Legends is such an old title whereas Tekken is fairly new and don't you agree that most Digit readers are good enough to understand this fact . I would like to see our IT magazines keep pace with other magazines , you guys do a good job when it comes to hardware and other IT jingalalas but what about games , why can't you guys keep up with the pace ? And besides , SKOAR is supposed to be the mag for all the reviews right , it seems that you have outplayed your own gaming mag . Just think of it , PSP reviews can be found in Digit and not SKOAR , whats happening there ?

And besides , most people who actually have a PSP in India are not idiots . They want games so that they can get some return from their beloved handheld and they surely would not wait for a mag like Digit to feature a review of an year old game . These people don't give a damn about which game is scheduled to release in the INDIAN MARKET and when . PSP owners in India have enough sense that allows them to either download game ISOs from the internet or they have enough money that they can go out and order stuff from outside the country or even buy games from the grey market cause grey market always does stuff the better way if not totally legal and besides you don't find pirated copies of UMDs anywhere now do you so they pretty much are authentic copies , so buying latest stuff from the grey market makes more sense .

So the point that I want to make is ..... reviewing an year old game not only portrays how poor and imbalanced the gaming coverage really is but also gives a very untrue and a bad impression of the indian gamer and tells the world how disinterested and lazy the indian gamer actually is, which is certainly not the case if you ask me .... and the irony is that its not even his/her fault . Its the fault of the media people who are letting the gamers down by doing such things . By serving them dishes that have already gone bad , by not giving them the coverage they truly deserve. by giving answers like " It has been launched in India only now " when they already know that things and rules need to changed ,if this trend continues.... the Indian gaming fraternity will never be able to see the daylight I'm afraid .

Last edited:

FSL

Hi to all forum members,
I'm the author of FSL Launcher and I'm happy to see one of my free programs published on Digit. :)

Best regards
FSL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom