[Preview + Feedback] Digit September 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinku dhar

In the zone
well well ... :( ,

this time ... OUR digit SEEMS to be not up to the MARK .... lets see the ... BOOK now ... :(

no interestin topic .... i think ... also ... FAST track ... is .. of .. SECURITY BORIN BORIN ..... :|

OP
FatBeing

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
Sykora said:
I seem to remember at least 2 MFD reviews this year...?
Inkjet and Laser. We can't test them on the same platform, so they can't be in the same issue.
The special offers are basically paid software, but Digit readers get a free serial key. The total cost of the free stuff comes up to Rs 4600. Or in the Indian context, you save about two hours of crack-hunting.

Last edited:

Neeraj Singh

Broken In
I have seen K lite 1.55
Still you guys are sticking with you favourite(maybe) 1.53
Are you guys going to get your Digit Archive beyond beta ???
It needs a lot of improvements

mihirvashist

Journeyman
good contents but still not up to the mark..
expecting improvements...like to see them in the next month
are you really giving that miniCD separately...
if yes then its cooooooooooooooooooooooooooool:cool:
fast track to security doesn't seem tempting

S

SE><IE

hey pls tell us more about the specially for digit pansies offers, please.
pansies...what are those?
WOW! a fastTrack to security !! won't be deep but looks like digit loves me (I hope she's female)
Can we expect (and accept too) Adobe illustrator CS2 in october issue

D

dfordigit

hi,
Still no NERO 7?????????

PLEASE PROVIDE ARTICLES FOR YOUR COMMON READERS ,ARTICLES LIKE how to make copyprotected audo cd, how to make ghost file,how to edit pdf documents with FOXIT softwares, etc. so that not only techsavy but common people can take advantage of your mag.
I think your mag is more inclined to heavy articles, unnecessary advertisement in other format.

Most techsavy people don't read DIGIT, IT IS THE COMMON PEOPLE WHO BUYS YOUR MAG.SO LOOK AFTER THAT CLASS.

S

SE><IE

you can login with any no. of yahoo accounts using the multi messenger. now bug your lame friends by logging in with your normal ID and a fake ID (better with a girlish name) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom