[Preview + Feedback] - Digit March 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

keanu_reeves

Broken In
March 16th 2007 7:00 P.M. finally courier rings the bell and all torn digit in my hand i am not writing in for a replacement cos i know there will be no reply lets wait for the next one from today. lets see what happens next i am a 5 year subscriber.

Last edited:

Aparajith

Broken In
This is Aparajith .S. I am yet to recieve the DIGIT issue for March. Inspite of repeated emails there have been no replies. The customer care of DIGIT is going down real bad....

Last edited:

Aparajith

Broken In
My subscription is geting over this year and I have no plans to renew my subscription. To hell with these guys. If their customer care is so poor, god knows y they have that "help@Jasubhai" email ID and a forum posting for Feedback.....

VexByte

Norms Buster
There was a lot of beta versions of most of the softwares[Ex: WinRAR]. Please stop bundling beta versions, atleast include stable versions.

Also some of the EXE's of self-extracting archives/setups were corrupt. Please check each & every EXE's before burning.

S

SE><IE

Can you please give me the high resolution version of the image used in "Enter the matrix" Page 34 of march 2007.

pretty puhleeeeese with sugar-free sugar on top. :D

I promise you an alpenliebe :D:D

OP
FatBeing

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
VexByte said:
There was a lot of beta versions of most of the softwares[Ex: WinRAR]. Please stop bundling beta versions, atleast include stable versions.

Also some of the EXE's of self-extracting archives/setups were corrupt. Please check each & every EXE's before burning.
Which EXEs were this? We do test our software before burning, and we'll continue to do so.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Umm Its 29 march, where is april preview?, or are you making us April fools by excluding the discs @ all and only running the demand thread. Guess thats why they opened may demands earlier:/

NucleusKore

TheSaint
In the freeware fast track book WinRaR has been reviewed on page 112. Now since when did WinRar become freeware?!

T

thunderbird.117

NucleusKore said:
In the freeware fast track book WinRaR has been reviewed on page 112. Now since when did WinRar become freeware?!

Maybe they are using (freeware) from other source.

OP
FatBeing

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
NucleusKore said:
Hm... grey area there. WinRAR is almost freeware, if you're willing to bear with the nagging. Ditto WinZip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom