[Preview + Feedback] Digit June 2008 - 7th Anniversary Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

toofan

Technomancer
Hi guys,
If you want to see what digit has done to us this month you can read my previous posts in which i have given details.

roshan1236a

The rated R superstar.
Hello, Dear toofan_nainital:cool:

I will give u 1000rs can u even print only 1 copy of ur own version of digit and give 1 dvd and cd free with the issue??
The same paper quality and everything the same u can also add n numbers of adds.
I belive it is not possible.:!::!::!:

The cost will be very high my dear frnd to print a mag. The aniversary issues and special issues are the money making period for any mags wether if it is "playboy" mag also;););). Nobody is here for free service.

It does happen some things will go wrong it must be us to realize and give suggestion to them instead of bashing them and piont out unecessary issues like the "letter to the editor". My dear frn I still do not know why only u get to hear these type of incidents.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
^Ya......right bro.... I want to say the same thing.........don't just bash'em if they are not up to d mark for once.......support and suggest..........anyone even enemies can criticize but very few will be there to support.......

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Hello, Dear toofan_nainital:cool:

I will give u 1000rs can u even print only 1 copy of ur own version of digit and give 1 dvd and cd free with the issue??
The same paper quality and everything the same u can also add n numbers of adds.
I belive it is not possible.:!::!::!:

The cost will be very high my dear frnd to print a mag. The aniversary issues and special issues are the money making period for any mags wether if it is "playboy" mag also;););). Nobody is here for free service.

It does happen some things will go wrong it must be us to realize and give suggestion to them instead of bashing them and piont out unecessary issues like the "letter to the editor". My dear frn I still do not know why only u get to hear these type of incidents.

I don't want to pick a fight with you, but I think these Digit guyz are mature enough in what they are doing. So if they under-perform according to ones expectations, he will bash them.

And speaking about somethings going wrong that does not matter because Digit is not going to give a concession to the user next time because they were wrong or something. So why stop the consumer from ranting? After all in a corporate world, performance is the only thing that matters. Its like 'T err is human but to forgive is against the company's policies' ;)

Sathish

Debian Gnu/Linux User
I don't want to pick a fight with you, but I think these Digit guyz are mature enough in what they are doing. So if they under-perform according to ones expectations, he will bash them.

And speaking about somethings going wrong that does not matter because Digit is not going to give a concession to the user next time because they were wrong or something. So why stop the consumer from ranting? After all in a corporate world, performance is the only thing that matters. Its like 'T err is human but to forgive is against the company's policies' ;)

Excellent reply......

toofan

Technomancer
Hello roshan:1236a;
I (Betruger also)had given some suggestions .You can go the suggestion thread and check by urself.
I don't have any problem with the ads. But the way they have presented the june/08 issue it will only results in loss to the reader base and loss to the ads also. mean At last we have to suffer. so make them aware of what they are doing wrong.

itechnoholic

Right off the assembly line
3rd Class

This anniversary edition was one of the third class edition ever.I am sorry but Digit is going lazy and lazy.I am very angry to pay Rs 200 for a useless bit of in formations .The DVDs which came with it ,I just threw them away with useless stuffs.

PCWORLD & CHIP is improving with very high speed.

This time Digit really disappointed us.The paper quality is also decreasing.

:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x

nksinghal

Broken In
Well guys now stop bashing them. Bashing them is of no use. The issue was pretty bad and they messed up things really well. If we are not satisfied the subscribers among us can decide not to renew the subscription (since we are locked in and cannot claim refund) and the non-subscribers have always a choice of choosing not to buy any particular issue. If they go on publishing such issues they will realise their mistakes only in three or four months when the sales of DIGIT will start to dwindle. Don't wake them up lest them sleep in peace till their sales get dwindled

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
Really wished the Digit could improve...I want the same Digit content and quality which was there 2-3 years back...I used 2 love Digit at that time...But with time things have changed...

The paper quality has gone down...The mag is filled with ads....

Please don't make a mockery of the Fast Track by dividing it into small booklets...Its just a waste

JUST GIVE US THE OLD DIGIT BACK...IMPROVE IT PLEASE....

And another thing, try to improve upon the services...U guys r really slow as far as delivery services r concerned...I haven't received my June issue still. Today is 28th June..Any subscriber will lose patience ultimately if these type of services r provided...

Last edited:

jOssiN

Right off the assembly line
SEVENTH ANNIVESARY CONTEST (iPod Touch)[/U]
Where will the 7 lucky numbers be published at thinkdigit.com?
Will it be in the forum?

k6153r

Broken In
I too can't wait.

Check out subscription offers on other popular Mags.

1. PCWorld 1 year subscription for Rs. 1500 and free extra 1 year subscription, worth Rs. 1500!. For an average mag, with lots of contests and giveaways in every issue. (I got a cap once.)

2. Chip 1 year subscription for Rs. 1099 with no freebies. (But extremely good selection of softwares, and the greatest packing).

3. Digit 1 year subscription for Rs. 1800 and free 1 GB Pen drive. (worth Rs. 175) Erstwhile greatest tech mag in India, now with the worst packing, horrible crap-filled dvds.

I'm going to buy this month's Digit today, if this too doesn't please me, I don't know, I may have to switch loyalty.:(

Last edited:

src2206

In the zone
This is not worth of Rs. 200. Had it been a regular priced issue, I would have said its great...but it is not. Still thanks for not including worthless Bollywood potboilers in a tech mag, which primarily Digit is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom