[Preview + Feedback] Digit July 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

wtech

Broken In
@wtec: I cannot find a mail from you in the TQ inbox. What address did you send it from? It may have been deleted as spam. Keep playing though. Why would we want to commit "fraud" over a book? Seriously! If we had got a right entry from you, why should we not give you a book?

Also, a note to all members: Please don't blindly send forwards to all addresses in your contact list. We've noticed recently that some entries are being marked as spam because the participants in question are sending forwards as well to our contest IDs. If your forwards get marked as spam, all mail from your mail ID gets marked as spam. I'll try and get this fixed, but please, No Forwards, seriously!

Thanks for replying, i will pm you my email address.

I am proving that i got a right entry, i forwarded you the original mail also to the tq inbox, but got no reply to that too. And i sent you from a legitimate email ID, 1st time use to you and i dont send forwards. No one from your company replied, and no i dont think you would do fraud for a 'book' , but yes i do think that someone might have been too lazy to check entries or deleted entries so that there would be no winner.

See this link

*i35.tinypic.com/5uiavs.jpg

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Hi,
Thanx for provind the fast track of Q&A compilation. U kept ur promise and I'm more happy that my first letter got so much value. Thanx again.

Can we expect such Q&A compilations once a year?

roshan1236a

The rated R superstar.
I have been wondering how come the Cd and DVD work so smooth. Then i saw its "Mauserbear" Cd,DVD is this for this month only or its a begining..

wtech

Broken In
Thanks for replying, i will pm you my email address.

I am proving that i got a right entry, i forwarded you the original mail also to the tq inbox, but got no reply to that too. And i sent you from a legitimate email ID, 1st time use to you and i dont send forwards. No one from your company replied, and no i dont think you would do fraud for a 'book' , but yes i do think that someone might have been too lazy to check entries or deleted entries so that there would be no winner.

See this link

*i35.tinypic.com/5uiavs.jpg

I am still waiting for your reply :)

drsubhadip

In the zone
hey my friend wtech
why r u behind them like this?
stop that non sense......
why ru doing one after another same reply....

wtech

Broken In
hey my friend wtech
why r u behind them like this?
stop that non sense......
why ru doing one after another same reply....

Buddy, its not non-sense, before actually going full blown public with the issue , i want to know digit's side, the person raabo asked me to send him my email which i did, i just give him a reminder here as i cant keep pm-ing him. Sorry if you dont like my posts reminding digit, but this thing is also important to me :) , i spent considerable time solving that crossword and Digit should acknowledge that i had sent the correct answers. :smile:

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Moser Baer every month.

wtec was right, I replied to his email, he did send the right crossword solution. His mail was found in the spam box. Keep playing wtec, we've added you to our white list and will get all mails from you from now on. Please write a little more carefully though, if you plan on sending scanned copies as solutions - your P looks like a D and M and H are confusing. You can just send answers in the format:

Across
1: answer
2: another answer
etc.

Anyway, apologies from us on behalf of our bayesian spam filter, and again, I repeat, please make sure you don't send us Yahoo messenger invites, mGinger and all sorts of rubbish, and please don't give all these apps access to your address books, because you never know how many people are blocking your mails as spam because of it.

wtech

Broken In
Moser Baer every month.

wtec was right, I replied to his email, he did send the right crossword solution. His mail was found in the spam box. Keep playing wtec, we've added you to our white list and will get all mails from you from now on. Please write a little more carefully though, if you plan on sending scanned copies as solutions - your P looks like a D and M and H are confusing. You can just send answers in the format:

Across
etc.

Anyway, apologies from us on behalf of our bayesian spam filter, and again, I repeat, please make sure you don't send us Yahoo messenger invites, mGinger and all sorts of rubbish, and please don't give all these apps access to your address books, because you never know how many people are blocking your mails as spam because of it.

Thanks for acknowledging that i had indeed sent the right solution. But since i was right, why cant you send me the prize ? ;)

Secondly i dont spam, i get spammed often, but definitely dont spam, never sent a mass invite in my life, only invites sent are gmail ones.

Last edited:

reachrishikh

Broken In
I need to complain about a missing subscriber issue, where do I do that?
Your feedback form for complaining about missing issues on your website does not work, since a week has passed, and I have yet to recieve any response from your company, your telephone numbers listed in the magazine are either bogus, or in some cases still pertain to the old company (in complete contravention of all publishing laws), and the quaility of your products and services have been steadily degrading over the past few years. I have also been sent a letter informing me that my subscription has expired, despite having two months left on my subscription.

This actually comes from a very disgruntled customer who once upon a time used to be a very loyal fan of your magazine, and has been buying it either as a newsstand copy or a subscriber version for the past 10 years, so that should tell you something about the amount your company's level has gone down in the eyes of your main target customer base in the past couple of years.

Now, please tell me how do I get my issues to the attention of the concerned people, and get my two missing copies (Jul 2008, and the upcoming Aug 2008)?

roshan1236a

The rated R superstar.
Hi guys i have a request for u team digit.
ur mag will reach us by 15th of every month frm the past 2 or 3 months and the last date for submiting the entrie for the contest like crosswords i 20th of every month and this is unfair pls do something...

wtech

Broken In
I need to complain about a missing subscriber issue, where do I do that?
Your feedback form for complaining about missing issues on your website does not work, since a week has passed, and I have yet to recieve any response from your company, your telephone numbers listed in the magazine are either bogus, or in some cases still pertain to the old company (in complete contravention of all publishing laws), and the quaility of your products and services have been steadily degrading over the past few years. I have also been sent a letter informing me that my subscription has expired, despite having two months left on my subscription.

This actually comes from a very disgruntled customer who once upon a time used to be a very loyal fan of your magazine, and has been buying it either as a newsstand copy or a subscriber version for the past 10 years, so that should tell you something about the amount your company's level has gone down in the eyes of your main target customer base in the past couple of years.

Now, please tell me how do I get my issues to the attention of the concerned people, and get my two missing copies (Jul 2008, and the upcoming Aug 2008)?

Use the address change form on the site, thats the only thing that works.

wtech

Broken In
That's exactly what I was referring to in my post. I did, and have yet to recieve a reply a week later.

I too had a similar problem, i tried calling the number they had given in dispatch emails, he turned out to be a lazy bum, didnt do anything despite noting all particulars, help @jasubhai was again a super disappointment, they dont check that mailbox, but when i put an address change request it worked and a lady replied that a copy had been sent.

If they dont respond to your mails, sent an intention of legal action, you have paid for copies and this falls under deficiency of service under the Indian Consumer Protection Act 1986, here is the procedure : *www.icrpc.org/icrpc.org.procedure.htm

Send the notice by speed post to their registered address.

nedun_cheran

Broken In
Hi guys i have a request for u team digit.
ur mag will reach us by 15th of every month frm the past 2 or 3 months and the last date for submiting the entrie for the contest like crosswords i 20th of every month and this is unfair pls do something...

Dear Pal,
the days are over when subscribers used to get the copies before the newsstand copies.

Pray the God, to have the old hard working people like people again, back in the digit team

Moser Baer every month.

Across
etc.

Hai Raaabo,
why not the preview also in the pdf form.
We can store it as archieves?
please consider

Cheran

Last edited:

MadKid

Right off the assembly line
what else one can wish for, I got my digit July edition yesterday and that to after mad follow ups with at least 5 people and mail conversations. Doesn't it make me think why I'd subscribed to digit when I can get the same at stands on 5th every month. Money was never a concern for me! Last month also I got it after 15th...

Its time for the digit staff to wake up and look into this issue.

wtech

Broken In
what else one can wish for, I got my digit July edition yesterday and that to after mad follow ups with at least 5 people and mail conversations. Doesn't it make me think why I'd subscribed to digit when I can get the same at stands on 5th every month. Money was never a concern for me! Last month also I got it after 15th...

Its time for the digit staff to wake up and look into this issue.

I once didnt get my India Today, i called them and within 2 hours i had a fresh copy in my hand, and an hour later the executive called to apologise again and told me that if it happens again the courier will be taken care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom