[Preview + Feedback] Digit July 06

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendKiller

In the zone
well another great magazine edition...
but i am sorry to say that cd contents dont throw u off ur chair....many a times software given,since nov'04 and b4,were way older than their current versions available in market for months like spyware doctor-3.2,bsplayer...
I cant see myself buying digit unless newer and much better contents are provided or a mgagzine only edition is provided,for which i will be the first to buy!!
i am not bashing digit,but only their cd/dvd offering could justify a high 200rs tag for special edition and 125/- otherwise...

sanprince

Broken In
Are the software's (dreamweaver , coraldraw......etc) given in this month issue are trial/ demo versions or ae they FULL.. I hope someone will reply soon, as I am just confirming it before getting a copy for myself. thanks in advance..

sude

Tech'ing life seriously!!
hey guys this month i am leaving 4bangalore forever 4studies. and i am a newsstand reader of digit...
ithought that for a month or i will break the chain of buying diGit so as to cope up with the expenditure there... but it seems that diGit had already convinced me to buy this month's issue... ONLY BCOZ OF THIS MONTH'S FAST TRACK TO WEB DESIGN...
:-((

-SUDE

drsethi

Journeyman
sanprince said:
Are the software's (dreamweaver , coraldraw......etc) given in this month issue are trial/ demo versions or ae they FULL.. I hope someone will reply soon, as I am just confirming it before getting a copy for myself. thanks in advance..
Full versions cannot be given in magazines Although by using cracks you can make them work like full but that is illegal.

premsharma

In the zone
FatBeing said:
@hard_rock: Dreamweaver 8 has been given to tie in with the Fast Track - if you'll notice, a lot of the software is web design related. CorelDRAW X3 has been reviewed this month, so if you'd like to try it yourself, it's right there.

I hope, U know that Ulead DVD Workshop 1.2 and many other softwares [which are repeated] are not related to web design and therefore, no justification. Arround 75% is repeated stuff and even same versions. I can not take that much of pain by making a list of repeated softwares because you are never going to improve. I have seen it in past. Feedback and suggestions are not taken care off. If I am not wrong, I think Vista is available for public download.

It is very simple that digit's survival depends upon the lack of broadband in smaller cities. When that happens, people can downlaod what ever they want and don't have beg digit. This month issue is complete shock. Number of repeated softwares have been increasing by passing of every month.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vyasram

The pWnster
dirx apr 06, jun 06 was out a long time ago

good contents anyway, really good fast track,hoping to see a fast track in 3d animation next time :)

Tapomay

Lazy fat guy..
The magazine contents are OKay but I don't like the CD/DVD contents at all. There are many new versions of popular softwares waiting to be downloaded and tested, but this month's discs contain none of them. I think TeamDigit knows that the discs' contents are a big reason for us to buy 'Digit' everymonth.

Last edited:

mihirvashist

Journeyman
i'm very sorry to see the cover page,
you see, i'm just 15 and my parents are not that open minded,
i know how awkward it would holding the magzine with a cover like that.
you should include the content which is suitable for children of all ages
considering all this i might not buy it at all
and if this continues i might have to discontinue reading DIGIT

go_gamez

In the zone
first of all is the dvd a dual layer or single layer ??is the blood money full version ??
and also ..plzz tell me which was the better one ...june 06 (spcl edition i suppose) or the july one..cauz i hav not bought any of them...as i dont buy digit..my mum & dad dont allow ...me yaar but as i hav got 85 % mrks in board and also gettin admsn in good college ..i am getting Lots of gift..i hav also got permission to buy digit..so i dnt knw which to nuy.. i want value for money..and also no SEX SEX on the top cover..
so can i get june mag ???plzzz help me...

go_gamez

In the zone
irst of all is the dvd a dual layer or single layer ??is the blood money full version ??
and also ..plzz tell me which was the better one ...june 06 (spcl edition i suppose) or the july one..cauz i hav not bought any of them...as i dont buy digit..my mum & dad dont allow ...me yaar but as i hav got 85 % mrks in board and also gettin admsn in good college ..i am getting Lots of gift..i hav also got permission to buy digit..so i dnt knw which to nuy.. i want value for money..and also no SEX SEX on the top cover..
so can i get june mag ???plzzz help me...

im_simpleboy

Right off the assembly line
Where is the Fedora Core 5? I was in great hope this time to receive but Digit knows nothing than repeat I guess!

premsharma said:
FatBeing said:
@hard_rock: Dreamweaver 8 has been given to tie in with the Fast Track - if you'll notice, a lot of the software is web design related. CorelDRAW X3 has been reviewed this month, so if you'd like to try it yourself, it's right there.

I hope, U know that Ulead DVD Workshop 1.2 and many other softwares [which are repeated] are not related to web design and therefore, no justification. Arround 75% is repeated stuff and even same versions. I can not take that much of pain by making a list of repeated softwares because you are never going to improve. I have seen it in past. Feedback and suggestions are not taken care off. If I am not wrong, I think Vista is available for public download.

It is very simple that digit's survival depends upon the lack of broadband in smaller cities. When that happens, people can downlaod what ever they want and don't have beg digit. This month issue is complete shock. Number of repeated softwares have been increasing by passing of every month.

u r right dude! i guess digit has been taking the advantanges of our broadband-less disability. digit has been since long ignoring our comments and feedback i guess.more than the readers feedback, i guess they provide us what they like specially the one who sits in front of broadband and download. This is really disgusting!

DIGIT - YOUR TECHNOLOGY REPEATOR!

Last edited by a moderator:

sandeep_arsenal

Broken In
I think the magazine and cd/ dvd contents are good this time.

I think that digit should see that their magazine can be read by all ages.
I think tht some parents may be worried becoz of this months coverpage. Also some of the younger readers may get drwan towards such ideas becoz of the publicity given to such things in Digit.
Please ensure tht u have a Magazine rated Everyone and not teen.

i think that digit should include one linux distro in every issue rrather than 3-4 in one issue(may 2006). PLEASE INCLUDE FC5 , SUSE 10.1, mandrive free veresion and SLACKWARE 10.2 As soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom