[Preview + Feedback] Digit April 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
What is wrong with you guys?

Creative T6060 price is Rs.3,500 and in the test, it's listed as 6.6k and mentioned "high price" in cons.

Last month too, the same thing happened with zenvision:W. Looks like someone is putting very bad prices.

Creative M2600 is around 1.6k and you mentioned it at Rs.2,700
Creative SBS A500 is somewhere near to 2.5k and is listed as Rs.5k
Creative M5300 is around 3k and is listed as Rs.5,700
Creative M4500 is les than 3k but is listed at Rs.4k

If things like this happen every month for the main comparison tests, I think many would stop reading the magazine as products that are serious competitors are listed at double the actual price and put out of competition. Really lame for a tech magazine.

jubintkm

Broken In
aye digit guys wats your dual layer format.ive a sony dvd-rom ddu1615.till now theres been no prob with dual layers.now yours is not reading.xp returned
message either it is corrupt or in a format windows cant read.do help i need visual studio.its an emergency

bhadkow

Broken In
@ digit editing.....,errata guys wake up!!!

ders a printing mistake in ur digital tools(mag) 3 incredibly useful sites!!!

its www.oculture.com n not www.openculture.com ....

da former one is da thing u wrote bout .,n da latter one is a web designing site in a FOREIGN language!!!

decrease da no. of mistakes guys!!!

joyjoy1232002

Broken In
Hey i got my digit issue today and my DVD is not working the interface is failing to start(interface not working) and many of the files appear to be corrupt, on double clicking dos window starts and closes you people have goofed up the april dvd

raval_manoj

Broken In
My April08 DVD failed to autorun, as well as corrupt digit.exe + PCLinuxOS iso.
By the time of dvd replacement, I badly in need of PCLinuxOS cd if anybody made it and working ok.
Can anybody help me?
Thanks

Hok

Broken In
Just bought the Digit magazine of this month today and I was very happy to see my requested software on the DVD.
But my happiness turned to disappointment when I found out that the Autoplay.exe was not functioning.
When I open it, it just opens a DOS screen for few seconds and then closes.The same was with almost all the softwares(including the one I requested).I am sure it was not due to scratch disc because the disc is fine.
I am very very disappointed as Adobe After Effects is on that DVD and I can't even open it.:(
Please please help resolve this problem as soon as possible.

Hok

Broken In
Just what should I do with this nonfunctional DVD.
Should I throw it away or Can I get a refund or If I ask for another working copy, do I need to return back the non working one or Can they just give again those BY DEMAND softwares
like After Effects in June Special issue or do I just need to stop buying Digit once and for all.
Which one do I choose.Is anybody even listening.:confused: :confused:

digit_tracker

Right off the assembly line
Digit April 2008 DVD

My Digit DVD of April 2008 have a problem with autorun, i have to browse my DVD folders, its very wrong , i can't see the full description about the software :mad:
but thanks for the VS 2008 its good.

digit_tracker

It's OK this time with autorun problem of DVD but oh hellooooo DIGIT!! PLEZZZZZ do care of cd's & dvd's, i purchase with my POCKET MONEY, my money is very important for me, on 6th Anniversary of DIGIT i purchase digit magagines but it contain no cd's & dvd's in it only Sharukh's DON movie magazine , fast track!! bookseller refuse to give money back!! but this time problem with autorun my money wasted again!! pleaszzzZZZ DIGIT do care of your product and customers!! :cool:

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
i think you shld quarrel with each other and abuse others..then they come to ban one of you..then they may interact with you... :(

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
my DVD is un-readable this month, last month and February. The only reason I buy digit is for the content.

CD works fine, DVD doesn't work any drives. This is going bad. This month I spent my precious pocket money to buy the digit mag and got it today... but I was really angry to see the DVD not working.

I really dont like to get the replacements each and every month.

IMO, Jasubhai had no such issues...

Rajnikant Joshi

Ref : Subscription Code : J000206.

Dear Sir,

We have received DIGIT April'08 magazine and DVD + CD. But the DVD is not working properly. The data is corrupted.

All ISO files are not openable in any softwares like - UltraISO / Power ISO / Magic ISO,......Even after mounting the same on virtual drive it shows 0 byte in properties. The same is also not opening on virtual drive.

All wallpapers are also not opening.
After clicking on DIGIT.exe file it is not responding.

Kindly arrange to send replacement for the same at earliest.

With regards,

Rajnikant M. Joshi
Surat

Subscription Code : A001513

Name : Anand Agarwal

Dear Sir,

I haven't received the Digit April 2008 issue till date. I have been Contacting your customer Service department for the past 14 days every time they say they will check with Vichare Couriers and get back to me. Now I didn't expect such service from Digit. I have been a subscriber since of your earliest avtaar "CHIP" since May 1998. This is the worst service that you people have rendered to me. Do you expect me to wait for a whole month to get my issue when it is redily available to me from my newspaper vendor in the first week of the month itself. Can't you people arranger to send me a replacement copy and then check with your courier service provider to check what the problem is? why have they not delivered my copy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom