[Preview + Feedback] - December 2006 Special Issue

Did you like the new "Digit OS" CD/DVD interface?

• Awesome!

Votes: 44 46.3%
  • It'll do, I guess

Votes: 27 28.4%
  • Horrifying!

Votes: 18 18.9%
  • There's a new interface?

Votes: 6 6.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivek788

In the zone
The CD/DVD interface is just superb..and each disk was worth a lot...especially nat_geo walls....

Last edited:

Vivek788

In the zone
Hey can anyine tell me how to make a bootble disc of ubcd and isolinux..do i have to use the entire cd as such or burn specifc files...????

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
YES a VERY VERY SPECIAL december issue indeed for the subscribers!
First special offer for the subscribers.When everyone else gets the issue on the very first week of december,subscribers get the issue on 22nd of december.
Second special offer,you're given a SPECIAL dvd which doesn't even work.
And finally when i mailed you the problem with Dvd,there's always the same reply

" Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for writing to the Jasubhai Digital Media Customer Service
Team.

We have received your query and will respond to you soon. Since we get
more than 200 mails per day, our team will not be able to answer your
query immediately.

Rest assured, however that your query would get answered soon.

Best regards,
Jasubhai Digital Media Customer Service
D-222/2, Om Sagar Building,
MIDC, TTC Industrial Area,
Thane-Belapur Road,
Nerul,
Navi Mumbai 400 706
Telephone: 27629319/22
help@jasubhai.com"

Its 5th Jan and i still got no reply and infact getting calls from digit to renew my subscription.Very special na!

soham

In the zone
The only good thinkabout Digit is the FAST TRACK which continues to be unique and quite informative.
If you guys have read any US magazines like PC World(U.S. Edition) or PC Mag you would find that the recent issues are full of Vista reviews with with the january issue of PC Mag containing around 50 pages on Vista. They also have reviewed almost all pre release versions of Vista including all the betas and release candidates. But I have found hardly more than 4-5 pages dedicated to Vist in Digit. Infact that too was quite some time ago.
The articles in the magazine are good but the test centre is gettting really bad.

T

thunderbird.117

Hey i did not even get the play dvd. Will digit send it again to my address?.

hariharan

Journeyman
I'm not able to open the pdf files given in the digit archive for the months of august Spetember and October 2006.. Is this problem faced by everyone or if not could somebody host those three files alone on some website and give me the link for it.. I would be very grateful..

OP
FatBeing

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
@thunderbird: Please e-mail the helpdesk for your replacement

@hariharan: Sounds like there's a problem with your CD. I don't think we can permit the pdfs to be hosted on a site. If you're a subscriber, please send a mail to the helpdesk with your subscriber code, and they should be able to send you the PDFs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom