Gaming hardcore
more than 1week since dispatch but haven't got it till now.... :(

edit: got it today

Last edited:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Just bought the issue :)

The first page of the magazine seems to another one of those epics :D

The "save-protect-recover-enhance" feature is very nice. There are many articles which will be of great use for me :)

The mobo test is a much needed one after such long time. Very much needed. The Mass Effect 3 review is also nice.

The Blackberry Playbook price mentioned at page 106 (Rs.19990) way high. Its available for lot lesser here- Flipkart: Blackberry Playbook: Tablet

LegendKiller

In the zone
Haaa..........many of the security suites have been given via small "online" installer like norton is w/o definitions, mcafee,quickheal and bitdefender is AV not security suite........good "Jugaad" i must say.

force

Right off the assembly line
Thanks for The FT to Virtualization, really helpful!
I was losing faith on the content quality of DIGIT looking at the previous few issues until this one. Keep It Up!:wink:

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
really nice issue, the main article was really good and interesting to read. digit had recently done an antivirus comparision so i didnt read it all. it was nice that you included many models in mobiles and tablet price list rather than just 4/5 models in previous issues. thumps up for this issue.... :)

Pratik Pawar

Gaming for challenge
well.. as always the Issue is Good. The content, good..:-D
really very good..:-D
even DVDs.. but...:|
I was very much Dissappointed with the security suites..:cry:
some of them wer small setups with online Installation..:evil:
some, didnt work, faulty setups..:hissyfit: eg ESET nod..:x
BitDefender.. instead of Total Security, U gave Antivirus ver.:banghead:
Last year's Sec Suites (Digit April 2011) wer very much better n satisfying.:rolleyes:
should not be repeated in future..:smile:

Theodre

In the zone
I love every content on digit except for the type of material used some times too plastic. But from march issue i really loved the material. I dont care about the font unlike others (am young :) ) but please maintain this material :)

Top Bottom