Presenting Angel ROSE MMORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

dablo

Right off the assembly line
Well this is my first contribution of many more, I hope…
the game is called Angel R.O.S.E.

here are some pictures:
*forums.angelsrose.net/cpg1418/albums/userpics/10073/screen032.jpg

*forums.angelsrose.net/cpg1418/albums/userpics/10073/screen042.jpg

In my opinion its a very good game, with excellent graphics and good game play, there are 4 races to choose after being level 10

Dealer - sniper or heavy bomber
Hawker - uses knives and archer
Muse - is the magician class
Soldier - is the warrior with sword, axe, spear or hammer

The game theme is a mixture of old, modern and ancient mythological… as an example there are classic boats to travel around the world kinda those of maple story, as well as in lvl 50 one can make a quest to achieve a car to drive skill which allows you to drive high speed cars, then use the wings, or some kind of backpack with different functions…

Anyway here's the URL where there is a very comprehensive tutorial which explains what each character do, and basics of the game:

here-> *wiki.angelsrose.net/

otherwise, follow these steps to register…

1st. enter and register *angelsrose.net/?register

2nd. then Check your mail, preferably other than hotmail, and confirm mail Activation…

3ro. then expect that from 1 to 3 hours for the GM q confirm that activation and validation, since it may already play and enjoy it

Download links are:
*files.filefront.com/AngelROSE+824exe/;10793604;/fileinfo.html
or *download.angelsrose.net/AngelROSE_824.exe

I play game pretty smoothly with my PC:

Sempron 2.0 Ghz
512 MB RAM
Video Card Gforce 5500
Space estimated about 1GB

PD. My character name is Olorin, if they need help me add in the game.

Last edited:
F

FilledVoid

If you are interested in MMORPGs then you could download EQ and play it for free on a free server. But anything worth hunting requires more than 2-3 people. EQ Raids usually involved 60+ players for one objective. Go to youtube and look for Everquest Raid videos and you'll see what I mean. Haven't played many others so don;t know how stuff like WoW or others work.

radonryder

Broken In
Wow sucks...
im got a lvl 70shaman with the 5 thunders armor set and the netherdrake and the phoinex epic mounts.....
the game isnt all that great...
all you do is kill monsters so that you can get better gear so that you can kill bigger monsters so that you gan get even better gear..
the cycle goes on...plus pvp is boring
personally i say go play ragnarok^^
I was addicted to that game since 2005...
I forced myself to stop playing and im happy to say iv been ro free since february....

im playing lineage 2....game kinda cool....
where did you play everquest?
always wanted to play it....

F

FilledVoid

where did you play everquest?
always wanted to play it....
Vazaelle. With the dwindling populations servers got merged . My account still is active lol. On the Antonius Bayle or Maelin Starpyre server. The game isn't bad. The thing is EQ isn't quite set for soloing. Its more suited for Team based playing. Most of the gear worthwhile is like raid content and takes 60+ players for it :D. You can play for free on Shards of Dalaya however it isn't exactly EQ but the content is free and legal I believe. You mgith want to check that .

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
I play MapleStory. Its one of the most popular MMORPGs, and its VERY easy to make friends there. You can either solo through it, or party and play, and the latter is the best option. There are loads of events, every month has invariably some special or the other. There are special seasons in a year where you can get special weapons and items. Like you can get xmas stuff in december, and the rare Maple Items in may, etc...

F

FilledVoid

^Lol Just saw the graphics . Never mind I think Ill stick to EQ if I ever come back :D

F

FilledVoid

Heh, true, the graphics are not exactly hi-tech, but its cute and fun, and people love it for that
Lol I guess that could be true :).

OP
D

dablo

Right off the assembly line
as you can see my video card is a bit old. That explains the reason graphics are not that good. If you have a better video card i'm sure you will see game a lot better. A little anti aliasing and anisotropic filtering would show better graphics.

The game is very fun and very well balanced. Not too hard, not too easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom