Powerpoint queries

Status
Not open for further replies.

whoopy_whale

Journeyman
I have some troubles with Powerpoint.Please help me in the following matters.
1.How can I insert flash movies(swf) in my presentation?
2.Is it possible to convert a pdf file to ppt?
3.I need some good templates too.I am planning to take a seminar on WiMAX or RFID.I need something stunning.I searched a lot but all those free ones are just trash.Please tell me where those good templates are available.

KnightRider

Broken In
Well if u insert flash swf file to powerpoint then u will have to insert it as an object. but the flash presentation will not work in ppower point. you need to activate it, and when you activate it, the flash swf file will run in internet explorer(by default) or in any other flash player e.g irfan view.. etc..

pdf cannot be directly converted to ppt files. you have to do manually.

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
but the flash presentation will not work in ppower point. you need to activate it, and when you activate it, the flash swf file will run in internet explorer(by default) or in any other flash player e.g irfan view.. etc..

Actually you can get it to play without Activating the object. Please check this link for the detailed tutorial on how to do it.

*www.indezine.com/products/powerpoint/ppflash3.html

For inserting pdf into powerpoint, What I do is I usually just insert a screencap of the page I need inserted (Provided you only have one page to insert) I think there is some kind of control which allows you to insert pdf as an object as well but Im not sure...

OP
whoopy_whale

whoopy_whale

Journeyman
Thanx for the help.I was trying to play it without activating it.It's now working fine.
I don't want to insert pdf into powerpoint,I just asked whether it's possible to convert a pdf straight into a ppt file.Any ideas?

expertno.1

Technomancer
well you could extarct ther text out and pste it into powerpoint ut i donno to irectly convet it into ppt !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom