Powerful IDM like download Manager for Android

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
for "super fast" downloading you need super fast internet and the source allowing unrestricted speeds. try Advanced Download Manager.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks for the name. I was searching for a good download manager for android and ADM looks really nice. Need to try this one out.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Like IDM? Nothing. Not even close.

I've tried almost a dozen of them at least, and finally sticking with Loader Droid, I have been using it for past 6 months and I'll keep using this until I find a better one.

Which downloader will allow downloading of videos from streaming sites. I know Youtube will be blocked but can other sites like metacafe,vimeo and ahem ahem sites be applicable?

rickenjus

In the zone
[MENTION=1376]mikael_schiffer[/MENTION] - use savefrom dot net to get download link then paste it in your download manager .

or use this site leechmylink dot net to leech youtube link

ankush28

Bazinga
Which downloader will allow downloading of videos from streaming sites. I know Youtube will be blocked but can other sites like metacafe,vimeo and ahem ahem sites be applicable?
ADM can do that too ;) Most *ahem* *ahem* sites.

For youtube videos prepend "ss" in link... like ssyoutube.com/watch?v=tadatada

So far only trusted Loader droid and adm, but ADM does not let you set download speed limit for your self, on 2g connection it's almost pointless to set a speed limit, but nevertheless I yse it

Top Bottom