PowerDVD 5 update problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech&ME

Banned
Well! guys, I want to download an update for PowerDVD version 5, the problem is, if i try to download it from the official website my download accelerator (MetaProducts Download Express) does not catch it, even if i press ctrl+alt. The official site has javascript i guess, can anyone has an alternate to this, means to say, can anyone either give me an alternate link to download the same or provide me with tips to download it with my download accelerator. thanks,

krisjr

In the zone
Tech&ME said:
Well! guys, I want to download an update for PowerDVD version 5, the problem is, if i try to download it from the official website my download accelerator (MetaProducts Download Express) does not catch it, even if i press ctrl+alt. The official site has javascript i guess, can anyone has an alternate to this, means to say, can anyone either give me an alternate link to download the same or provide me with tips to download it with my download accelerator. thanks,

hey mate,
since ur using power dvd i wanted to know is it better than say windvd or other players..plz let me know.i also use powr dvd but sparingly.

OP
T

Tech&ME

Banned
well krisjr, I have not used winDVD yet and PowerDVD came bundled with my DVD-ROM/Combo Drive and hence trying my hands on it. Has some Audio bugs in the Version 5 , hence needs patches.

swatkat

Technomancer
if ur current version is 5 and u want to update it,then go here:-
*www.gocyberlink.com/multi/download/patches.jsp?ProdId=1
*www.softlandmark.com/CyberlinkPowerDVD.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom