Powerbank suggestion

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
hey guys yesterday i tried to buy stuff from flipkart unfortunately i was unable to buy a single thing including the xiaomi powerbank which i had laid my eyes on but the site kept giving me an error
today its showing up as permanently discontinued
i want something like that urgently,can someone link me to an original mi powerbank from any e-commerce site with cash on delivery option
or suggest me something similiar if there is an alternative worth buying
thanks in advance :)
ps- i dont trust ebay,olx etc much

amjath

Human Spambot
Go to ebay website, search for a powerbank, check for seller high rating and see how many of those he sold. Click his rating and see positive , negative and neutral feedback from teh user for your product.

^ shopping is filtered in office so cant help much

baiju

Ambassador of Buzz
Mi powerbank is available in ebay. A friend of mine bought th e10400mAh version and it seems to be genuine. Xiaomi 10400mAh Silver World Best Power Bank W Free MI TPU Pouch FOR Power Bank | eBay

OP
K

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Go to ebay website, search for a powerbank, check for seller high rating and see how many of those he sold. Click his rating and see positive , negative and neutral feedback from teh user for your product.

^ shopping is filtered in office so cant help much

Mi powerbank is available in ebay. A friend of mine bought th e10400mAh version and it seems to be genuine. Xiaomi 10400mAh Silver World Best Power Bank W Free MI TPU Pouch FOR Power Bank | eBay

thanks for your replies,is this geniune-
Access Denied
i need a cash on delivery option

- - - Updated - - -

and this one too
*www.amazon.in/gp/product/B00MMKAVR8/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A2ABB6LTD4OC10

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
thanks for your replies,is this geniune-
Access Denied
i need a cash on delivery option

- - - Updated - - -

and this one too
Xiaomi Power Bank 10400 Mah: Buy Xiaomi Power Bank 10400 Mah Online at Low Price in India - Amazon.in

I think you may go for the buy.:wink:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
hey guys yesterday i tried to buy stuff from flipkart unfortunately i was unable to buy a single thing including the xiaomi powerbank which i had laid my eyes on but the site kept giving me an error
today its showing up as permanently discontinued
i want something like that urgently,can someone link me to an original mi powerbank from any e-commerce site with cash on delivery option
or suggest me something similiar if there is an alternative worth buying
thanks in advance :)
ps- i dont trust ebay,olx etc much

i thought you hated Xiaomi :lol:
Wait for them to restock it.

OP
K

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
i thought you hated Xiaomi :lol:
Wait for them to restock it.

:lol: no dude,i dont hate any company! the mi3 just had issues etc and there were better alternatives at the price
same with the redmi(overheating etc)
the mi powerbank is actually rather nice apparently,it has LG/Samsungs powerbank cells and Texas Instruments Power controller
plus i had a bad experience with my sony 2200mah powerbank,so giving xiaomis 10000mah a try for 200 bucks lesser seems worth it :D

btw any idea when they will restock?

amjath

Human Spambot
^check zauba.com for 10400mah imports, so you can get imported date so calculate approximate restock date

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Don't leave them unused. Sell it here. Or cancel the order.
Can't cancel, the goodness of big billion day, lol, and then I would not get even the buying amount I suppose, so it will stay unused, or unless I forcefully use it, however rather needlessly.

saurabha26may

Broken In
Sell the Power bank here and for Power bank link-here you go: ihave ia1310 Boss 10000mAH Power Bank (Grey): Buy ihave ia1310 Boss 10000mAH Power Bank (Grey) Online at Low Price in India - Amazon.in good.

OP
K

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
nah i decided to wait for flipkart to get it back in stock ,otherwise ill order from snapdeal or amazon

abirthedevil

In the zone
Xiaomi-Flipkart garden is not all roses. Ordered a 10400 powerbank and found it to be faulty. took the best part of 12 hrs to charge and could provide only 5-5.5k mah of power even after a few charge and discharge cycles situation did not improve. Asked FK for replacement and they provided me a refurbished one with clear marks and dents on the aluminum body. Did not even bother to try it out, raised complaint with FK and they refunded.Always knew FK were ebil but a refurbished product for a new one? I had earlier ordered another 10400 for my brother which works flawlessly provides 9k+ charge all the time. I suggest people to be really careful when purchasing powerbanks.

Top Bottom