Powerbank suggestion

insaneYLN

In the zone
Has anyone purchased and used any of iBall's power banks, Portable Power Charger | iBall? If so, what are your inferences?
:unsure: :chinscratch:

kool

Cyborg Agent
I ordered Ambrane 5200mAh for Rs.525 from Online Recharge | Mobile Prepaid, Postpaid, DTH, & Bill Payments at Paytm.com

kool

Cyborg Agent
Before this i bought 10400mAh ambrane after using 5 days i returned to paytm, no question asked return policy is best on paytm. ;)

I returned bcoz device itself takes 12hr to charge completely by 2A charger.

insaneYLN

In the zone
I am disappointingly surprised that the TP-Link TL-PB10400 power bank, 10400mAh Power Bank TL-PB10400 - Welcome to TP-LINK, is not yet available on any of the popular online shopping portals.
:muttering:

andy_65_in

Padawan
hi guys need a powerbank for my moto g2 2050 mah phone-please suggest

- - - Updated - - -

I am disappointingly surprised that the TP-Link TL-PB10400 power bank, 10400mAh Power Bank TL-PB10400 - Welcome to TP-LINK, is not yet available on any of the popular online shopping portals.
:muttering:
is this available locally

insaneYLN

In the zone
The TP-Link TL-PB10400 power bank is now available on Amazon India, TPLINK 10400mAH Power Bank: Amazon.in: Electronics.
:thumbs:

OP
K

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
hi guys need a powerbank for my moto g2 2050 mah phone-please suggest

- - - Updated - - -

is this available locally

I highly recommend Mi 10400mah power bank ive used it for over a month now and its flawless so far
I also own other powerbanks from Sony,samsung and 1-2 chinese ones but the best run for the money is the mi one
I suggest you do a few charge and discharge cycles once you buy it because people do get faulty units
thankfully mine has been a breeze

insaneYLN

In the zone
I highly recommend Mi 10400mah power bank ive used it for over a month now and its flawless so far
I also own other powerbanks from Sony,samsung and 1-2 chinese ones but the best run for the money is the mi one
I suggest you do a few charge and discharge cycles once you buy it because people do get faulty units
thankfully mine has been a breeze
@kkn13, I am inclined towards the Xiaomi Mi 10400mAh power bank as well. Can you, or anyone else suggest a decent travel pouch/bag, that will enclose the power bank and its accompanying cable within it?

OP
K

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
@kkn13, I am inclined towards the Xiaomi Mi 10400mAh power bank as well. Can you, or anyone else suggest a decent travel pouch/bag, that will enclose the power bank and its accompanying cable within it?

I usually keep it in my camera bag or college bag or pocket directly but i think itll easily fit in a pouch for a small point and shoot camera or an external hdd case

such as these
Error 500 Server Error

Error 500 Server Error

Error 500 Server Error

I havent used one for mine but i think such cases should do well

insaneYLN

In the zone
Pouch for the Xiaomi Mi 10400

An acquaintance suggested this, Soft TPU GEL Pouch Case FOR Xiaomi Power Bank 10400mAh | eBay for the Xiaomi Mi 10400. But, it is evident that the said TPU gel pouch would be incapable of convincingly storing the power bank's accompanying cable.
:blink: :duh2:

OP
K

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Re: Pouch for the Xiaomi Mi 10400

An acquaintance suggested this, Soft TPU GEL Pouch Case FOR Xiaomi Power Bank 10400mAh | eBay for the Xiaomi Mi 10400. But, it is evident that the said TPU gel pouch would be incapable of convincingly storing the power bank's accompanying cable.
:blink: :duh2:

Ohh pouch is a better option i guess
especially if it was made to store a camera or a hard drive,that way it can take fall damage as well if ever needed

insaneYLN

In the zone
odered a MI 10400 maH powerbank from flipkart.what else will i have to buy with ir- acharger cable?

Just today afternoon, I placed an order on Flipkart for a Xiaomi Mi 10400mAh power bank and to dedicatedly charge it, I also ordered a Sony CP-AD2 USB AC adapter from Snapdeal.
:thumbs:

Top Bottom