chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Just out of curiosity how would you rate this psu on a scale of 10 compared with older corsair CX450/550/650/750 2017 grey/white label.
Isn't CX450 2017 still the latest model? Was there a revision after? I would place it between MWE v2 and latest Corsair CX. Only if the non-modular Neo Eco was available it's pricing would have been more better. But alas all good budget PSUs are unavailable.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Isn't CX450 2017 still the latest model? Was there a revision after? I would place it between MWE v2 and latest Corsair CX. Only if the non-modular Neo Eco was available it's pricing would have been more better. But alas all good budget PSUs are unavailable.
I meant to say that now corsair CX450/550/650/750 series is not available anymore for buying(at least in India) so it can be practically considered as out of production & replaced by newer CV series which is definitely inferior to it.

By latest CX do you mean CX-F rgb series which looks clearly overpriced to me or you mean to say older CX series(which used to be available earlier) is still below MWE v2?

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
I meant to say that now corsair CX450/550/650/750 series is not available anymore for buying(at least in India) so it can be practically considered as out of production & replaced by newer CV series which is definitely inferior to it.

By latest CX do you mean CX-F rgb series which looks clearly overpriced to me or you mean to say older CX series(which used to be available earlier) is still below MWE v2?
No I mean the CX450/550/650 , etc and it's better than MWE v2

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
No I mean the CX450/550/650 , etc and it's better than MWE v2
So when you said "I would place it between MWE v2 and latest Corsair CX" you were talking about antec neo eco model I asked about. That means as of now there is no equivalent of corsair CX450/550/650 in currently available budget models as CX650M though available still cost 6600 around which we can get coolermaster MWE Gold V2 650w & for a bit more Antec Neo Eco Gold 750w with 7 years warranty.

Top Bottom