Power Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkpaul

Broken In
Here is a problem. My computer gets restart suddenly. I had changed my power supply (400 watt and 24 pins).

Configuration: P4 2.66, 915GLVG, 512MB DDR, 80GB SATA ...

Please solve this problem.

d

Journeyman
umm...restarted suddenly, as in just like that? no other symptoms? cld we hv some more symptoms plzz? like is this happening only after u changed the SMPS?

reminds me of a friend whose computer wld restart everytime he flushed the toilet....turns out when he flushes the toilet, a pump wld start, causing a dip in the power supply n restarting the comp :lol:

vijay_7287

Cyborg Agent
turn off the automatic reatart option and look for the error
and post back

it happened with me turned out to be a prob with the directx
update it fully !!!

satyen_abrol

Broken In
Hi friend
is there any particular duration when the problem occurs...i mean does it happen when you are playing games....if thats the case then this could be due to heating problem of your mobo...in such a case you might consider adding an additional fan..or going for a bigger CPU case..

do write back...

OP
M

mkpaul

Broken In
Hi Friends

There are no other symptom. Machine does not restarts in regular interval.

My DirectX version is 9.0c

I have an extra cooling fan in the cabinet.

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
better get your ram checked same problem here as well changed SMps still i used to get the same problem
finally it was the Ram in my case

player2k5

Broken In
yea check ur ram by using memtest86 i think its surely the ram i jus had de same problem around a week back i had 2 rams of 256mb ddr n de comp wud alwayz restart i took out one n everythin seems to be in place..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom