Post your latest Purchase

Mike84

Broken In
^^ I saw the video review of this on gametrailer... the ps3 version... and i thought the graphics were quite remarkable... i mean compared to the previous installments... i mean i remember GTA VC or SA were quite backward in graphics point of view compared to other games released at the same time. the series is famous for its gameplay with uncountable options in a vast open world city. IV just improves on that... including innumerable shops and places you can visit outside the main game... I think its quite good...(haven't played it myself though)

For graphics... look at the other games he is playing... Hevenly Swords!!! Motostorm!!! how can you expect to appreciate graphics of a GTA game alongside those graphics monsters... :p

mastermunj

In the zone
Purchased iBall Face2Face C2.0 Webcam at 1050/- from S. K. Impex, Malad West.

Works smooth and great picture quality. I wish they could have given a built in mic with it, would have been a great buy then..

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
What display have u connected to PS3 ? LCD or CRT ?

CRT

yes i read the review on gamespot too and other forums and gamers didn't like gta iv very much instead of many new features like introduction to mobile system etc...i donno why :rolleyes:

when u drive car the controls r too bad in compare to PS2 and PC and if u want run ur player u needed to press X X X X X my thump feel :cry:

^^

which version of GTA ??????????????

i have GTA IV i think only this version is release for PS3 if i m wrong plz correct me

^^ I saw the video review of this on gametrailer... the ps3 version... and i thought the graphics were quite remarkable... i mean compared to the previous installments... i mean i remember GTA VC or SA were quite backward in graphics point of view compared to other games released at the same time. the series is famous for its gameplay with uncountable options in a vast open world city. IV just improves on that... including innumerable shops and places you can visit outside the main game... I think its quite good...(haven't played it myself though)

For graphics... look at the other games he is playing... Hevenly Swords!!! Motostorm!!! how can you expect to appreciate graphics of a GTA game alongside those graphics monsters... :p

i already order for Motorstrom and hevenly Swords

Last edited:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
CRT

when u drive car the controls r too bad in compare to PS2 and PC and if u want run ur player u needed to press X X X X X my thump feel :cry:

i have GTA IV i think only this version is release for PS3 if i m wrong plz correct me

i already order for Motorstrom and hevenly Swords

Dude a CRT screen sux for a console like PS3 or X360. Play it on a LCD which supports 720p or better 1080p and feel the difference. The games will come to life. If you have a LCD monitor for ur PC, connect the console to it by buying a DVI to HDMI connector...

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Dude a CRT screen sux for a console like PS3 or X360. Play it on a LCD which supports 720p or better 1080p and feel the difference. The games will come to life. If you have a LCD monitor for ur PC, connect the console to it by buying a DVI to HDMI connector...

i have already connect to LCD TV but for GTA useless going to purchase LCD next year in Jan

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
on 5th nov
one corsair flash voyager 8 gb pendrive for Rs. 850
one logitech media keyboard for Rs. 375

From M.D. Computers

( all prices are excluding vat )

Top Bottom