Post your latest Purchase

imgame2

Padawan
May be the situation is a lot improved now but those few months of my life still haunt me.

So always gonna use 32bit OS.

P.S-Just finished DMC4 in human mode, starting other modes soon, awesome game, playing Warhead alongside, it sucks.

well i m using vista x64 sp1 with all updates ..it doesn't give any problem what so ever ...installing sp1 resolves many issues ...i can install all the games (even diablo 1 and 2 ) and play them ...

^^^Due to my RAM, I'm about to make shift towards the 64-bit side. any piece of advice for me???

u are going for Linux as far i can remember ...so these things won't come for u..
open SUSE 11.0 (64 bit) works fine with it

if u plan to use windows vista x64... make sure u install sp1 and all updates ..if u don't ...u will face many issues ...

Last edited:

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
Viewsonic 22" LCD Monitor(inbuilt speaker)---11.5k
Intel Dual Core-1.8GHZ+2GB RAM+250GB SATA HD+Accessorires without DVD writer(coz i have already old one)------------------------------9.0k
===========
Total:------------------------------------------------20.5k

imgame2

Padawan
Viewsonic 22" LCD Monitor(inbuilt speaker)---11.5k
Intel Dual Core-1.8GHZ+2GB RAM+250GB SATA HD+Accessorires without DVD writer(coz i have already old one)------------------------------9.0k
===========
Total:------------------------------------------------20.5k

congrats on ur purchase ..which model of viewsonic 22" u bought ...? how are u finding it ?

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
congrats on ur purchase ..which model of viewsonic 22" u bought ...? how are u finding it ?

the Processor speed is satisfactory .....LCD Monitor is Superb..Very good for E-Book Reading,Word Editing,Movies.

It has 1680x1050 resolution 32-bit on nVidia.....

I give a 4.9/5 for the LCD(the speaker of course has limited vol...anyway u can;t xpect huge vol)
4/5 for my CPU.

imgame2

Padawan
the Processor speed is satisfactory .....LCD Monitor is Superb..Very good for E-Book Reading,Word Editing,Movies.

I give a 4.9/5 for the LCD(the speaker of course has limited vol...anyway u can;t xpect huge vol)
4/5 for my CPU.

thanks buddy ...but please tell me the model number of the monitor u bought ..

mukundpathak

Broken In
.....LCD Monitor is Superb..Very good for E-Book Reading,Word Editing,Movies.

4/5 for my CPU.

Kindly do inform the model number and its other features since it merits such high score of 4.9 out of 5 ...

Benq has come out with better resolution 21" model.. how does that compare?

Shall appreciate your views and detailed experience of your recent Viewsonic.

Thanks.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
u are going for Linux as far i can remember ...so these things won't come for u..
open SUSE 11.0 (64 bit) works fine with it

if u plan to use windows vista x64... make sure u install sp1 and all updates ..if u don't ...u will face many issues ...
I'm going to make a tri-boot system, Linux for Study purposes, Xp for Programming and Vista for Entertainment and Gaming. All the following OS are going to be 64-bit one. Currently have 64-bit XP with SP2 but haven't installed it yet. In process of procuring Vista (AIO's) with SP1 preloaded. ;) After this its OpenSUSE's turn! :D

imgame2

Padawan
I'm going to make a tri-boot system, Linux for Study purposes, Xp for Programming and Vista for Entertainment and Gaming. All the following OS are going to be 64-bit one. Currently have 64-bit XP with SP2 but haven't installed it yet. In process of procuring Vista (AIO's) with SP1 preloaded. ;) After this its OpenSUSE's turn! :D

oh thats cool ..i m using only vista x64 sp1 now...soon going to install open SUSE 11.0 and might also install Mandriva spring 2008 ..

but whats AIO's vista ??

and after installing sp1 on vista x64 and all updates ...i don't feel there is any need of xp for me ..it can run and install the all programs and games out there ...

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Sorry but u'll have to discuss that wid me through PM as it is Torrent related stuff which is a Taboo on this Forum. *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/5.png

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
@all,my viewsonic monitor model is

ViewSonic-
MOdel:VX2235wm-22 inch
2ms Response
Inbuilt Speaker
Entertainment LCD

Price-11.5k {may differ at places...i bought from Vishal Comp,Parklane,Hyd}

imgame2

Padawan
@all,my viewsonic monitor model is

ViewSonic-
MOdel:VX2235wm-22 inch
2ms Response
Inbuilt Speaker
Entertainment LCD

Price-11.5k {may differ at places...i bought from Vishal Comp,Parklane,Hyd}

great buy ..man prices in hyd are always on lower side ...great buy dude and @ 11.5k ..its a steal if u ask me ...

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
Actually DVD writers are are available for cheap without packing....i.e no covers but with bill......he reduces 250-350Rs for without packing(box).....even warranty is available....but the bill is the only proof.....

imgame2

Padawan
Actually DVD writers are are available for cheap without packing....i.e no covers but with bill......he reduces 250-350Rs for without packing(box).....even warranty is available....but the bill is the only proof.....

so what about this ? whats the relation here ?

WEll I don't know the exact model but you can check the post out here.

thanks for the link and it says va 2226 ..the basic model of viewsonic ..even then 22" @9.8k is good ..but i guess prices will go up even for this ...

Last edited:
Top Bottom