Post your latest Purchase

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
Bought X-mini capsule speaker for my iPod 5G Video for Rs.935

You should see and hear it to believe that such an invention is actually possible. I cannot stop drooling over it. More info here X-mini

Last edited:
bought on 21-oct-2008 the following

Sony DVD / RW - DRU V200S - Rs.1300/-
Corsair TWIN2X2048-6400 C4DHX (4-4-4-12) - Rs.2700/-

Last edited:

walky

Right off the assembly line
hi frenz,

Bought a Sony Cybershot DSC T500 on 20/10/2008. Cool Camera with Touch screen.

This 10-megapixel camera features wide and full-screen 720p movie recording at 30 frames per second in fine, standard and VGA recording modes. This resolution is three times higher than standard-definition movies. The movie function is based on the MPEG4 AVC/H.264 codec for video compression and stereo audio. Benefits of the format include high-quality video as well as small file sizes that are easy to download, upload and share.

Movie capture on this model is further enhanced to include zoom while in recording mode and high-sensitivity shooting for natural- or low-light environments. The camera can continuously record a video clip up to 10 minutes in length. It can hold hours of clips by expanding the camera’s capacity with a Memory Stick® media card (media sold separately), which now has capacities up to 16 GB. It also features a dual photo and video capture mode. Simply press the photo button while in movie mode and capture up to three photos with no recording interruption.

The T500 camera integrates a wide (16:9), 3.5-inch (measured diagonally), transflective, touch panel LCD screen for easy navigation, framing and viewing in strong light conditions. It has a Carl Zeiss® 5x optical zoom lens with a wide field of view (33 – 165 mm, 35 mm equivalency). It incorporates Optical SteadyShot™ image stabilization and high sensitivity settings up to ISO3200 helps combat blur and facilitate flash-free shooting for natural-exposed photos. The model also incorporates face detection technology, an intelligent function that automatically detects up to eight faces in the camera frame and adjusts focus, exposure and flash.

The T500 camera connects to a compatible HD television via an HDMI™ cable (sold separately). Photos and videos can be enjoyed as slide shows in high definition for a cinematic experience. Subjects can take center stage as slideshows move through sophisticated pans, fades and wipes. Slide shows are given a boost with background music, including use of up to four pre-recorded music tracks of up to five minutes in length. You can even add your own tunes, using the bundled software.

I have bought this for 19800/- from sony world. It has 3 years of warranty. The image quality is not that good for higher ISO's. But its excellent at ISO less than 200.

I am not a professional photographer. I know the terminologies Noise reduction blah blah.....I know that these things are really very important for taking very high quality images. But for a casual photographer i would suggest that you go and grab one. I have found it producing excellent images in proper light conditions and excellent video. Its more fun when you view the pictures in a 3.5 inch touch screen. I am loving this cam......Gr8 work sony. This camera may not be upto the mark to a lot of expectations. But I really appreciate there effort.

Last edited:

vickyiori

Broken In
My latest purchases..

Palit HD 4850 - Rs. 7K + one non working 1.5 yrs old 8600GT
and
CoolerMaster Extreme 600W PSU - Rs. 3200

The bios for card is from September and it runs quite cool..

arijit_2404

still find time for games
My latest purchases..

Palit HD 4850 - Rs. 7K + one non working 1.5 yrs old 8600GT
and
CoolerMaster Extreme 600W PSU - Rs. 3200

The bios for card is from September and it runs quite cool..

From which city you bought it ?? Is HD4850 has become soo00000 cheap?? :-o

hi frenz,

Bought a Sony Cybershot DSC T500 on 20/10/2008. Cool Camera with Touch screen.

I have bought this for 19800/- from sony world. It has 3 years of warranty. The image quality is not that good for higher ISO's. But its excellent at ISO less than 200.

I am not a professional photographer. I know the terminologies Noise reduction blah blah.....I know that these things are really very important for taking very high quality images. But for a casual photographer i would suggest that you go and grab one. I have found it producing excellent images in proper light conditions and excellent video. Its more fun when you view the pictures in a 3.5 inch touch screen. I am loving this cam......Gr8 work sony. This camera may not be upto the mark to a lot of expectations. But I really appreciate there effort.

In this price range you could have bought Canon S5 IS. 8 MP with 12x Optical Zoom. S5IS definitely a must-buy for hobby-ist photograhers like you (I also fall in this category).

Last edited:

rajhot

S60 rocks
XPS 1530 from DELL Employee Discount.

Configuration

core2 duo T8300
9 cell battery
ep-630
4GB DDR2 RAM
320GB HDD
8600M GT
15.4'' (1440x900) screen
Crimson red color
3 years Dell Complete Care

It cost INR 65.7k.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Do you all think a dual layer DVD or Moser Baer for Rs 60 is a good deal? I have been trying to buy one dual layer DVD for some time now. Other brands not available right now.

arijit_2404

still find time for games
Frontech DualLayer DVD cost me 28/- per pc. in kolkata. I think moserbaer or Sony should be in range of 35-40/-.

janitha

Wise Old Owl
Do you all think a dual layer DVD or Moser Baer for Rs 60 is a good deal? I have been trying to buy one dual layer DVD for some time now. Other brands not available right now.

Best thing to get in case of DL is Verbatim (Made in Singapore) disc. I bought a pack of 3 for Rs.300/- from a GO in another forum. Most other brands almost always result in burning failure.

Top Bottom